'84 T-type parts needed

TEXAS T-TYPE

I need tail lights, preformed heater hoses, and interior parts, including a complete center console. My console color is (I think) sandstone, but I'll paint it if I can't match it. I also need seat belt replacement. Hell I need a lot of stuff. If you have or know where I can get these parts please let me know.

Buick Parts Galore

TEXAS T-TYPE
'84 T-type parts needed
I need tail lights, preformed heater hoses, and interior parts, including a complete center console. My console color is (I think) sandstone, but I'll paint it if I can't match it. I also need seat belt replacement. Hell I need a lot of stuff. If you have or know where I can get these parts please let me know.
You must be located in Texas and shipping could be a problem. I am parting a rust free 87 GN in Indiana. I have most of what you need. Here is the link.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/319498-parting-87-gn-t-top-car-4.html

Hey James,
I'm looking for the lier seigler drivers seat side wing adjusting knob...any ideas?

you can call me I have 90% of what you listed if not all of it