You can type here any text you want

84 to 87 olds rally gauge cluster

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jimski

In over my head
Looking for an oldsmobile rally gauge cluster with about 42,000 on the meter or reset to zero..

How much are they worth? I know of one but he wants $100 for it.

i have a few.i also have the 1 year only 442 only 87 cluster with 120 mph speedometer.203 213 9126

Cool. I was hoping you might be putting it in a regal so I could see how it could be done. Oh well.

somebody called on my gauges and i returned the call but the guy said i had the wrong #. so if you called me please call again 203 213 9126 speak slowly and clearly so i can hear your message better next time! thanks:)

re:gauge package

i have the gauges for $40.00 each plus shipping. I also have the wiring for under the dash and in the engine compartment for both v-6 and v-8 cars. you can put your old odometer back in it is real easy to do....Dave

i have the gauges for $40.00 each plus shipping. I also have the wiring for under the dash and in the engine compartment for both v-6 and v-8 cars. you can put your old odometer back in it is real easy to do....Dave

u have a pm my friend

Back