You can type here any text you want

84 v-6 regal 80,000 miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86gutlass

Car has 80,000 miles bought it from elderly man.Car just had new water pump,hoses,t-stat,motor mount,v/c gaskets.It is a cream color with brownish interior(very clean interior).The exterior is very clean i can e-mail pictures to anyone.I will try and post some later when i get home.THe chrome on this car in mint,paint still shines like new.The body is very nice.asking 3,000.00 o.b.o
I wish i could keep it but wifes is mad she didnt know i bought it lol.It has now power windows or door locks.has cruise and ac.(ac inop).The guy i bought it from was origanal owner of the car.The car is in Waukesha WI.thanks e-mail BASHAMJ@SBCGLOBAL.NET

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• mini-DSC00191.JPG
    mini-DSC00191.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 309
  • mini-DSC00192.JPG
    mini-DSC00192.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 327
  • mini-DSC00193.JPG
    mini-DSC00193.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 346
  • mini-DSC00194.JPG
    mini-DSC00194.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 316
  • mini-DSC00195.JPG
    mini-DSC00195.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 312
TTT I want this car gone someone make me an offer i might take it (reasonable offer).Thanks 2,000 cash and its gone?

do not go any lower on that car. That is one very very straight well kept na regal. Someone will eventually buy it. Somebody with a rotted turbobuick should do the transplant into that thing and have a killer sleeper. If you where closer, I probably already would have jumped. matter a fact, let me check into what I can do. I may pm you in the next couple days. good luck

Thanks, Anyone else? I may try e-bay or part it out I would really like to see it go to someone who will take care of it rather than part it out.

Dude $2k is a steal for this car, that's what my car went for and all mine needed was paint. This one looks like it needs nothing. Don't part it it's too nice.

Not to sound racist but blacks and hispanics LOVE those cars....should advertise it near where they live, it'll sell.

Cleean Asss Car !!!!! I Believe I Saw It At The Jefferson Swap Over
The Weekend

Back