You can type here any text you want

85 gn parts car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

oldman

parting out complete 85 gn as of now whole car is there email for needs first come first serve zipp45@hotmail.com pics availible

Attachments

• 100_1845.jpg
    100_1845.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 256
LOCATION? May be interested if the car is restorable with a clean title.
so fla title has been lost and I have no idea where owner is ,and not going thru hassle of trying to get one thats why parts only advertised

I could use the drivers side a-pillar trim piece since mine has had holes put in it to mount pod guages.

I don't have a paypal account 25 is correct like I said only rust is both sides of roof and one spot on 1/4 panel by trunk pm my email addy zipp45@hotmail.com and I'll give you my ph number

Are we talking about the same part? I need the interior gray plastic a-pillar cover on the drivers side if it doesn't have extra holes drilled in it.

Are we talking about the same part? I need the interior gray plastic a-pillar cover on the drivers side if it doesn't have extra holes drilled in it.
sorry I got you confused with someone else ok 25 no holes postal money order

in what world is it ok to smoke crack? that console nice? are you kidding me?
$150 plus shipping? what? That console looks like someone took a dump on it and then rubbed theyre ass cheeks on it. According to your picture.

NO thank you i will pass

ok here is what i dont get you say "oh its for you, $25" You dont know me so how does it go from $150 down to $25. sorry dude but thats shady. Why dont you PM me your phone number and we can talk about price.

Back