You can type here any text you want

85 Limited Wrecked Beige W/Blue Cloth $500 in NC

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RussellinNC

Car lover!!!!!!!!!!!
Car is a Non Turbo, Hit left front, V-6 Carbed,Bench 60/40 seat,Power windows, Firebird aluminum mesh wheels (Not GTA)
Could make a racecar out of it or just use it for Parts. I have a salvage title for it. If your going to fix it and need the title figure in about another $60 to $80 bucks to send it off.

1st $500 FIRM CA$H gets it.
E-Mail me for pics
Please talk it over with your wife,etc before calling
704-682-3057
Ponattack1@aol.com for pics
Statesville,NC

Russ:cool:

Could you shoot me some pics to onedollardog@yahoo.com Looking for a n/a drivetrane and a few other parts. How does/did it run?
Thanks, Steve

I threw a battery in it today and it started right up....Somebody robbed the Cat converter off it already so it sounds like a demo derby car without any exhaust. I will get your pics sent.

You into VW stuff? If so I might have something you would be interested in. Its an adapter to mate a 3.8 to the vw/porsche transaxle. I have the flywheel and bolts too, balanced for the evenfire 3.8.

I threw a battery in it today and it started right up....Somebody robbed the Cat converter off it already so it sounds like a demo derby car without any exhaust. I will get your pics sent.

Looks like it was taken out early in the demo derby ;)
Man everyone I knew in NC is over 3 hours away. Nice talking to you Russ Some one will grab it up.

Looks like it was taken out early in the demo derby ;)
Man everyone I knew in NC is over 3 hours away. Nice talking to you Russ Some one will grab it up.

Thank Goodness it got took out early!!!! ha ha

Drove it around the yard today, Power windows work,Has concert sound door panels,Radio plays,power driver seat is missing the switch.

Hope eveyone has a great weekend!!!

Russ :cool:

Trades?

Would Like to trade for Low Mileage GNX or Stage 2 race car.....Hey who wouldnt like that deal right?....lol

Its worth over 1/2 this price in just scrap. Somebody surely can pick it apart for their Buick needs.

Anyone else heading to SUPER CHEVY at Bristol this weekend? oh wait...Sorry...Wrong board.......uh.....To The Top!!!!

Russ :cool:

Some have accused me of taking a GNX and cloning it into this car....But I swear its a REAL V-6 Carbed Regal Limited.

Still for sale.

Its coming out in the local free classified paper next week where I sell most of my stuff.

TTT

Back