86-87 SS Trans Cooler Lines

I've got a set of Stainless Steel trans cooler lines for the I/C'd cars. Brand new, never used. Will ship in the original box. Long story short, I bought them from Inline Tube last week but they don't fit my HA car. Inline Tube won't take them back, even though they sent me the wrong lines.

I'm looking for $75 shipped.

For the truly curious, the whole saga can be read here:http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ho...13525-trans-cooler-lines-inline-tube-wtf.html

Attachments

• Complete View SS.jpg
    Complete View SS.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 168
  • Another Trans End.jpg
    Another Trans End.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 169
  • Rad End All 4 Pcs..jpg
    Rad End All 4 Pcs..jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 170
Sorry to hear your story. I'm not yet there is my build, but I will be installing a Setrab tranny cooler below the FMIC (~45 degrees). Was going to mod my existing lines to get to forward mount of new cooler. What are the 2 shorter lines? And what's your feeling about using yous lines versus braided?
Thanks, DGC

Mine vs. braided...uh, I really don't know. In fact, I've never spent any time under the hood of an IC car, so I don't even know where the two small lines go. I'm going off the info from the the guys in the Hot Air section. I'm pretty useless, huh? Maybe someone else here can shed some light on the subject?

Shoot me your paypal and I'll get it out tomorrow before I go to work.:)

damn, well if he falls through, give me next at it! I'm running rubber hoses here!! I'm IN NEED of some steel lines. I got steel hose then rubber all the way to the trans cooler.

Anyways, if it falls through, i'll give you 60 shipped to 66605

Email me or PM me. Email is thecondor900@hotmail.com

-Adam Kary

Sixequalseight: going to work I will paypal tonite(after you post the addy)but it won't be till 11PM or so.

Thanks Steve