86/87 Vacuum line routing

fgordon

Waitin For The Majic
I'm converting my Hot Air to an intercooled setup. Building up my 109 block without an IC car for comparison. Does anyone have any detailed photos that might help me with the routing of the Vacuum lines?

Frank

Actually I was looking for some photos.

000_0412w.jpg

Wel if you aren't gonna run A/C or EGR, then it is pretty simple. Just one line from the vacumm block for the fuel pressure regulator, one for the wastegate actuator solenoid, one for the boost guage and one for the PCV valve. Here's the best pic I have, not much but hey you asked for pics. Maybe search the boards for engine bay closeups???

BuickEngineSmall.png

Not wanting 2 hi-jack...but I've got 2 ask ! fgordon is that the stock balancer pulley ??? If so, Does it interfere with the electric water pump ??

That Pulley was on the block when I got it and yes I believe it's stock. I had to do some creative routing of the serpentine belt but no interference with the electric water pump. I'm using Champion's PS/Alternator bracket.

Wel if you aren't gonna run A/C or EGR, then it is pretty simple. Just one line from the vacumm block for the fuel pressure regulator, one for the wastegate actuator solenoid, one for the boost guage and one for the PCV valve. Here's the best pic I have, not much but hey you asked for pics. Maybe search the boards for engine bay closeups???

BuickEngineSmall.png

Thanks, That will help.