You can type here any text you want

86 Astroroof T Type slightly wrecked make offers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Damn Aaron, I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother, the car, relationship etc. You are a cool dude and things will get better in time. I know how picky you were about this car as it has a few of my parts on it and you wanted to make sure they were mint. I would love to buy this car as I do body and paintwork, but I can't kick a man when he is down. Please put the emotions aside and at least get what the car is worth so you don't regret it. Take your uncle up on his offer to do some repairs and let him do the work if you are burned out or just have insurance fix it. That's why you have insurance.

I wish you the best. My dad said to me awhile ago when I was going through some rough times, he said "Life's problems are only temporary". It gave me a fresh outlook and things indeed got better. Think things through and don't let anybody take advantage of you while you're down.

Take care,
Mike

I'm going to fire you off a pm in a few minutes, might take me a bit to type

Aaron, I live in Ofallon and would love to come check it out. Please take some advice from 84C10 and TSpool. Give your emotions a little time. If you are dead set on selling give me a buz, I will PM you my cell #. Sorry to hear about all the BS in your life. Things will get better. Best of luck.
Bryan

thanks to everyone for all the sympathy, its honestly appreciated. I got in last night and took a bunch of pictures. I don't know how to host a link. to post them all here would take a ton of bandwidth I would think. I'll just start sending them in a zip file to everyone whos emailed and pm'd me.
I want the car gone. I'll take $3500 for it, no joke. Whoever gets me the cash in hand first, gets it. If you think thats too high, just keep an eye on this thread cause if it don't sell within a week, the price drops.

In a few minutes, I'll post more details on the car.

I'll have to write more on specifics later. Everything is positive except these 2 things I want to clarify right now.

the seats are in excellent shape with exception some of the cloth has normal wear and tear. power seat works, all plastic trim is there. no buttons broke off. foam is all in excellent shape. If you where to want mint looking seats, you would want to have them recovered. Their (cloth) is in better than average condtion for a daily driver though. This is the only thing I hadn't got up to my standards as far as interior goes.

second concerns back glass. It had a crappy window tint job on it when I got it. I peeled it off. The glass now looks good, but some of the conductive stuff on the defrost lines came off with the tint. If you get close, you can see what i'm talking about, the lines are still there though if you want to repair. I never used it, the button lights up, voltage is getting to the glass, but not all the lines will heat since there are breaks in some of them. I was just going to replace the whole back glass when it came time for weather when I'd need it. I was quoted $260 new installed.

I'm in a hurry, I'll email later more details later, the rest is all positive stuff.

For everybody that did not get pictures from me that requested, its because it got sent back, not sure why. But I've replied to everysingle pm and email that has been sent to me. I'm sending attachment as a zip file if that has anything to do with it.

Well well, coming into my neck of the woods:eek: Must not be too many on the east coast for sale.

Forward me the pics:biggrin:

BW

car is sold. Hopefully I will never post in this section ever again. :frown:

Well well, coming into my neck of the woods:eek: Must not be too many on the east coast for sale.

Forward me the pics:biggrin:

BW

Well we whiped out the mid atlantic area, now we are whiping out the south east corridor. Your Neck of the woods that is the second moonroof in a month. I do that just so you don't forget about me.:biggrin:

Back