You can type here any text you want

86 buick t type 1000,00

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

august89

you might think im crazy but im done with this car. here is the list of parts and work i have done to it. its this or the bone yard. i bought this car three years ago from a freind of myne and its been a project since then. it has not been registered in 9 years. i have about 10,000 into it and im sick of it. all parts are new from poston enterprise. Te44c ball bearing turbo,map sensor,tps,36 pound injectors,3 inch down pipe,ceramic coated headers,body bushing kit,rear brace kit,chromemoly fly wheel,frame brace kit,hood brace kit,connecting front brace kit,water&oil twin pillar vdo gauges,high performance fuel pump,fuel pump wiring up grade,remote oil system upgrade,front spoiler,underdrive puley set,innercooler shroud and scoop,ecm,high rev springs,chrome molly push rods,hi rev lifters,gn 110t cam,adjustable fuel regulator,fuel rail feed line,ultrachip, hr parts n stuff motor mounts,trans mount and super swaybar anti roll system not installed. im leaving out 20 other little things but you get the idea of whats on the car.tranny is stock unknow milage,motor has had the heads redune milage i would guess by saying 100,000 no smoke at start up its stock.rear end is a one legger stock. i panted the car grey single stage 6 mounths ago its ok, needs color sanding and buffed, have all the interior but its old and ugley. new bfgs on the rear, fronts have about 30,000 on them. runs drives,but pooly. it needs tuned by some one who knows what there doing. the driver side header well heat up and glow red if it runs for more than 5 mins. ive tried everthing and its one problume after the next. im done. i want it out of my drive way and gone from my life. my name is randy phone nuber is 1 805 210 1814 im in california , simi valley. call for any more info.

Randy Part that thing out! JK. I know the feeling sometimes I feel the same way. I would like to buy the rear sway bar since its not on the car yet. Let me know......

t type

i hope i dont have to do that,but if it gets to that point i well contact you. i want to go all in one peice.

Thanks Randy

I guess it pays to stay up late and get no sleep.

I am just glad I called him first!

Thanks again Randy!

Jason
AffordableGN

I'm still trying to figure out if it's $10,000.00 or $1,000.00!!!! :biggrin:

best of luck!

Im glad that its not going to the junk yard.
1000$ is a real steal :eek:

andrew

please let me know if the deal falls through. I will have money wired to your account and arrange to have it picked up.

Sold

I am the one that bought the car!

It is a done deal!

I just have to go pick it up.

I will let you guys know how it looks when I get it back!

Jason
AffordableGN

Back