You can type here any text you want

86 gn for sale or trade

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
the salvage title is whats killing me, to much money for a rebuild title:confused: thank you for looking for me and keep me posted,i do have a 2 door blazer just chilling begging for a turbo motor;) yaa never know

roller

I hear ya with the rebuilt title. Didnt know it had one. Same thing if your gonna build a HYBRID though. You can never get your money out, even if its a cool car.

Stick to a GN and hopefully an 87 car. How much do you want to spend for a clean roller?

I hear ya with the rebuilt title. Didnt know it had one. Same thing if your gonna build a HYBRID though. You can never get your money out, even if its a cool car.

Stick to a GN and hopefully an 87 car. How much do you want to spend for a clean roller?
a couple grand 2-3k is fine with me

$3k
you must have a price in mind, why is so hard to say what you want to get out of it?

because i am not in need of money i was hoping for cool trades, 3k was just a unrealistic number if u are serious pm me no need to insult me:frown:

because i am not in need of money i was hoping for cool trades, 3k was just a unrealistic number if u are serious pm me no need to insult me:frown:

im sorry if you were insulted by that number. but you said make a offer, and i did. the body is shot, so im buying it for parts. and it doesnt sound like the drivetrain is worth 10-12k. it sounds like a bolt on car.

good luck with your sale or trade.

Dude i cant believe you wrecked already (ie your brother, lol). Im first in line for parts since you did my trunk:biggrin:

im sorry if you were insulted by that number. but you said make a offer, and i did. the body is shot, so im buying it for parts. and it doesnt sound like the drivetrain is worth 10-12k. it sounds like a bolt on car.

good luck with your sale or trade.
sorry man not just a bolt on car , block has been machined, custom crank and pistons, heads are ported with matching intake, but i guess ur right everything on the car bolts on lol, thank you for the intrest.

Dude i cant believe you wrecked already (ie your brother, lol). Im first in line for parts since you did my trunk:biggrin:

it got out of the groove and there was no turning back, was mainly looking for cool trades, no biggie i wanted a hard top anyway lol:biggrin:

I think you should buy this car:

attachment.php

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/226983-84-v-6-regal-80-000-miles.html

And then transfer all the parts off the wrecked car onto it. ;)

Lord help me if I had the dough I'd buy your car AND that car and do it myself. :cool:

Good luck on the sale.

Back