You can type here any text you want

86 gn race ready rollor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

richardv6

I have a nice race ready rollor I would sell. 86 gn. Solid as they come 0 rust any were. Has nice interior. Has full Trz race suspension adjustable strange shocks and strange race disc brakes all round. Sx fuel system. An lines. American race wheels. Aluminum radiator. Rjc. Big inter cooler fiberglass bumpers. Need painting. Also has fiberglass fillers also have steal bumpers go with. Car has been painted 3 yrs ago has few imperfections in paint job. Looks nice though. Super strait body. Door bars removed tin man rear seat brace. Metco control arms adjustable. Moser axles. C clips. 3.42 gear. Aluminum drive shaft. Multistage boost controler. Rear battery install with cutoff Are motive gauges. B&m wrachet shifter. New steering wheel. Turbo saver. Fast 2.0 system. Razors ally kit. I also have a extremes stage 2 trans with manual brake with atr pan and ptc 3500 I will throw in. All for $11k. I am building stage motor that was in it and if I sell rollor I will sell engine as well. Can send more pics upon request. Just drop your motor in and go.
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 120
Thanks. I would not sell it if I already did not have another..this is a bargin for all it has.

I will say I have done several of the modifications listed on this car to my car and looking back it would be beyond a bargain to just have bought this and built a motor for it. Absolute steal at that price.

Car is sold. I will be selling parts I keep off it. Fast. Inter cooler. Boost controller. I will post all soon.

Let me know what you want for the fast XFI

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I just upgraded it up to a 2.0. Has flip switch and internal data logger and Buick adaptor.and 3 of cal hartlineperformance tunes. $2000

Inter cooler and boost controller already spoken for. All I have left is fast system$2000 razor alky kit dual nozzle.$400 I also have new in box qa1 front coil over single adjustable springs and shocks with bearing shims.from trz $500 also new in box ams 500 boost controller$400

Oh also will have complete new built stage 2 off center motor with 14x rare race iron heads bowling green intake ,it is at Richard Clark's being built now.it will be a complete drop in. From throttle body to oil pan and custom 17/8 burhead headers and custom down pipe also new precision 76 billet turbo and 120 lb inks. Will be for sale when Clark is done with long block..

Back