86 GN starter wiring- How many wires, colors fusible links, Diagram.

first thing is that the starter power distribution wires were relocated to the battery - i like that much easier to work with BUT looking this over i found one fire cut and taped and going no where.
i also found two wires looped together going ????
the looped wires are one light purple or pink connected to the a red wire both wires are coming out of the factory wire harness towards the starter. What gives?
20160827_214724.jpg

The purple wire is the cranking signal to the starter (from ignition switch). It goes to the S terminal on the starter solenoid.

As for the other heavy red wires, one is for the power master, another for the fan delay relay, one for the low & high speed fan relays, and another as power into the vehicle through the bulkhead connector.

RemoveBeforeFlight

The purple wire is the cranking signal to the starter (from ignition switch). It goes to the S terminal on the starter solenoid.

As for the other heavy red wires, one is for the power master, another for the fan delay relay, one for the low & high speed fan relays, and another as power into the vehicle through the bulkhead connector.

RemoveBeforeFlight
Thanks
After looking at this mess again the purple wire was extended by about two feet and wire tied back into the harness. I just resized it and called it a day.