You can type here any text you want

86 GN TSO/TSM legal race car.ROLLING CHASSIS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Now it makes total sense why your car hasnt run in 2 years
"JUNK SITS"
Well said

Correction Otto it's "Record Setting And Holding Junk" :rolleyes:

Crystal Ball prediction Otto blows up V6 Otto also blows up V8.:biggrin:

I bought Otto's car. No telling what class it may run next year, TS?:biggrin: or we may keep it as a test car...... Hard to buy the parts for that price, let alone a GN. It is getting a new hard top when she gets home!

I would have bought Billy's too if I didn't get beat to the punch:(

HAHAHA Classic Ted A. right there!

I cant wait for Teds new combo to hit the tracks.
With Strezo Building and Teds tuning tah things will run 8.70s out fo the box.It will be the TSO car to beat fur sure

Who the heck said anything about you or your stuff. I have witnessed cars and engines sit for sale for MONTHES if not YEARS.

Bills car sold QUICK and just goes to prove guys out there will buy quality cars and parts.

I guess since yours sold, it could be considered quality........

As far as what my car runs, I would assume anything short of a blowup and cast iron chunks spread about the track, better than what (others) did last year, so only time will tell. ;)

We are planning to hit the dyno next week and planning at least 12 pulls then several track outings before we turn it up to run some 9.20's. :biggrin: :eek:

I bought Otto's car. No telling what class it may run next year, TS?:biggrin: or we may keep it as a test car...... Hard to buy the parts for that price, let alone a GN. It is getting a new hard top when she gets home!

I would have bought Billy's too if I didn't get beat to the punch:(

Would you like to buy my stage 2 motor???
It would be great in Otto's car.
You could run TSO, with just a cross over or keep the twins for outlaw action.

I would give the ring and pinion a real close look before it hits the road or track, could be some problems brewing there. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back