You can type here any text you want

86 T-type Black in florida

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86ttypeblack

For sale 1986 T-type 87k miles. all brake system completly redone. No leaks. Interior in great shape. Turbo just went and have no money to replace. Could use a paint job as well. Rear main gasket just replaced. has 3" down pipe.
any questions please email me at Rmestril@rinker.com

Thanks

i dont have any pics at the moment. The car has something electrical wrong with it. I drive it every day to work. and yesterday the Turbo started to boost again? im really not a Domestic car person. i have always owned an import. i am in kissimmee and willing to meet if you want to see it!

i will take any trade offers and consider them. sorry im trying to get rid of my 01 gsxr 600 as well.

Trades?

would you have any interest in a 1992 Dodge Spirit R/T. Built by SHELBY. It is 1 of 68 white ones made out of 192.Very rare car. It has 93k miles and is in great shape. Runs great. I have taken it to the tack once it went 13.6@106mph on street tires with a 2.3 60ft. The car is stock except for exhaust. Let me know

some pics

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 273
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 274
Where did the car origonate from? What states has it been in? Curious about possible connection problems throughout the car if it has been a northern car for too long without proper care. How much rust does the car have? Do you have any interior pics? What type interior is in it and condition if you do not have pics.

Thanks,
Mike

Dont really know any history on the car. I bought i just 6 months ago and have been using it instead of my motorcycle to get to work. always like the cars but dont have the funds right now to do what i want with it.
heres a couple other pics..

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 212
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 214
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 216
  • 4.jpg