You can type here any text you want

86 t-type show car $14,900

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Professor

Experienced T-R Lover
I'm selling my 86 T-TYPE. I'm asking $14,900 for the car. Has an $8K paint job on it. If it's out of your price range then don't waste my time, please!

Has most all the goodies like P/W, P/DL, P/S, concert sound stereo, P/antenna, tilt wheel, A/C of course, blackout pkg, buckets with console and gray fabric interior, limited slip rear axle, more! 54K orig miles.

Car has very few mods done to it, and it smokes the tires on the 1st to 2nd shift - just hop in and nail it! Red Armstrong XP fuel pump, Red Armstrong 93 chip designed to run optimally on high test pump gas (but you can turn the boost up if you can satisfy the octane requirement and you know what you are doing), brand new Blaupunkt speakers in the back with NO HACKING to speaker wires or rear package tray, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, adj wastegate, boost gauge, K&N 9" air filter, REDs volt booster, K&N breathers, chrome turbo shield & inlet pipe, standard stuff. I saved all the original parts too, which are included. I made dang sure that all of the minor mods to this car can be reversed completely and the car can be returned to pure factory stock condition if desired.

Right now the car has GN wheels on it but if/when the car sells I'll put the original wheels back on it along with a new set of tires. If you want me to leave the show quality GN wheels on it then just add $1K to the price.

Car has a near-concourse quality paint job on it (looks wet even when bone dry) and is a real head turner! The metallic flakes in the paint make it look awesome! Looks purple from one angle but then looks red at another and even black at another angle depending on lighting conditions. I can't take this car anywhere without attracting a crowd! I bought this car back in 1993 with 49K mi on it, and I put a total of 5K miles on the car in the last 17 years. Current mileage 54K. Car is only driven a couple times a year for an occasional pleasure cruise or to take it to car shows or cruise-ins.

Car don't have a spec of rust on it. Interior looks almost like brand new - original upholstery, carpet, and floor mats. I also have a spare set of brandy new original GM floor mats that I use just for car shows which are included. CAR IS READY FOR CAR SHOWS.

Please post your email or phone# if int'd, or simply send me a PM if you prefer.

Attachments

• 43631153 1024 x 768.jpg
    43631153 1024 x 768.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,180
  • 43631152 1024 X 768.jpg
    43631152 1024 X 768.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 1,174
  • 43631160 1024 x 768.jpg
    43631160 1024 x 768.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 1,694
  • 43631184 1024 x 768.jpg
    43631184 1024 x 768.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 1,679
  • 43631165 1024 x 768.jpg
    43631165 1024 x 768.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 1,687
! grand extra for G.N wheels??? Seriously, or is that a typo??? I sold a "show quality" pair for 600.:rolleyes:

! grand extra for G.N wheels??? Seriously, or is that a typo??? I sold a "show quality" pair for 600.:rolleyes:

Well, good for you...... you can set the price for your stuff and I'll set the price for mine. Have you checked to see how much 4 brand new GN center caps alone cost nowadays? You just might have undersold your wheels assuming you actually included 4 brandy new center caps with yours - just my opinion....

You guys are taking jabs at me and my stuff at every given opportunity - please stop it. If you can't say anything nice then maybe just don't say anything at all.....

....and you wonder how these threads turn into a train wreck..... DUH....

Okay, my opinion....judging by your last threads and theyre responses your opinion holds no weight.......yes, there were center caps

Thx for the "nice" comment

Can you throw on a set of curb feelers?

Aaaah, now that's another nice comment that really makes me feel warm all over! You guys act SO professional on this website (LMAO!!)

Please - go ahead and keep the dumb immature & rude comments rolling - it will keep bumping my ad to the top of the list! You're also keeping us all entertained at the same time! A bunch of TRUE PROFESSIONALS here!

Come on guys, lay off this guy. This is the car for sale thread not the take jabs at cars for sale thread. You dont like what he is selling or the price move on to the next ad.

Good Luck with the sale !....very nice car and probably worth every bit of the asking price.....................as far as the smart ass comments, that's why this board is going to hell !

I think it is a very nice looking car.....

Just curious...what makes you think that this is a site for PROFESSIONALS? It is a site for people that share a common interest...that's all.

Good Luck with the sale !....very nice car and probably worth every bit of the asking price.....................as far as the smart ass comments, that's why this board is going to hell !

I agree.......................Nice car.

I think it is a very nice looking car.....

Just curious...what makes you think that this is a site for PROFESSIONALS? It is a site for people that share a common interest...that's all.

What you just said is completely true. However, most of us assume that the majority of members of this site are ADULTS. With that being said, adult members like myself expect a certain amount of professionalism here. It's really offensive when you're talked to as if you were some chump still in high school or trying to sell stolen goods on the street corner in the ghetto. I expect more from an adult site like this. Am I having unrealistic expectations, or is it that the majority of members here now are under 18? I'm confused.

I've never seen another website trying to sell a dang car where the seller was belittled, insulted, and received a string of dumb immature responses to a post - like I got here.

This is a rough, tough, hard crowd here. Just being honest.

Like one of the other more mature members stated above - if you don't like the car or the price of the car that's for sale then just move on to the next ad rather than taking jabs at the car or owner.

It would be great if we could keep this NEW thread going without all the insults and jabs.......

BTW, THANK YOU to all of those people who sent me nice PM's or posted kind comments to this thread - I really appreciate it.... it's you guys that make this a GREAT website!

It's the web..I wouldn't let it bother you.

BTW: the more I look at the exterior/interior color combo, the more I like it! :)

I must apologize for the comment made above, I should not have came onto your listing with that wise azz remark about you pimping out your nice Buick to go along with your other thead where you tried to pimp a product with link that showed underaged girls in various states of undress.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/vendors-customer-service/307218-better-than-zddplus-hmmm.html

Please accept my apologizes and very nice car BTW

yeah but the curb feeler crack made me lol

immature? whaddya expect I grew up watching the Banana Splits and chasing the DDT mosquito sprayer truck.

p.s. I like the car

Curb feelers - LOL!

yeah but the curb feeler crack made me lol

This is hilarious! I can see the humor now in his comment about the curb feelers, although it sure didn't seem funny at the time!

My car would take on a whole new personality by simply throwing on a set of fat tires on the rear STUFFED onto a set of custom 8 inch wide GN rims - and rounded out with a stock or 3 inch single shot exhaust system with no cat (along with a nice ALKY unit, of course)! The mud flaps possibly add to the pimped look too, but they really have saved the paint from chips and dings from "accidental wheel spin" (GRIN)!

Aside from any idiotic remarks... this is a beautiful car. I'm glad to see you took such good care of it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back