You can type here any text you want

86 t-type show car $14,900

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a nice car to me. Garnet red metallic is a very nice color!

Nice looking car! Not a fan of the "Monte Carlo" dual exhaust though.. I think it would look A LOT better with the exhaust the proper way.

Good luck with the sale.

Scot W.

Thanks for the nice comments

Looks like a nice car to me. Garnet red metallic is a very nice color!

Thank you for the nice comments! The official color of this one is called "dark red metallic" and is one of my favorite T-R colors.

Scot w, I hear ya loud and clear regarding the Monte Carlo style exhaust system. As I stated in one of my earlier posts, this car would take on a whole new personality with a switch to a 3 inch single shot exhaust system (or stock style) with a gutted / no catty and a nice alky injection unit, and ditching the mudflaps - which have spared the almost-flawless paint from chips and dings.

I also forgot to mention in my original post that my car is located right here in BEAUTIFUL North Carolina - for anyone that is curious or considering buying it.

Please note that they just implemented a "no smoking in public" law here in NC effective Jan 1. Try not to choke too many people on excess tire smoke left in the wake of any "accidental burnouts" produced by your tire-blowing T-R's - LMAO!!

Have a GREAT weekend everyone! :cool:

Hey hows it going...

I find it odd that you have edited the site where your car was for sale, You know the link where you posted cary inc and we found inappropriate photos of young girls mixed in with adults? You do know a adult is not a 10 year old right?

Is this because you were worried that we found you are a sick individual?

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE RECENTLY REMOVED THE 3 PICS OF CHICKS IN OVERALLS, DAISY DUKES,
AND PIGTAILS THAT APPEARED HERE FROM OUR WEBSITE AS A COURTESY TO OUR CUSTOMERS.

OUR ONLY INTENTION WAS TO ILLUSTRATE THE VARIOUS ASPECTS OF NORTH CAROLINA
CULTURE THAT MAKE NC AND THE SOUTHEAST UNIQUE TO OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD.
WE SINCERELY APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE WHO WAS OFFENDED BY THESE TYPES OF PICS. THANK YOU!

Actually it was 4 photos, get your website straight.

Let me ask you this, since the link was cary usa and your email is cary@windstream.net

And that site was selling electronics in N.C. and here is your profile

About The Professor

Interests
Electronics
Occupation
Self Employed

The simplest question that comes to mind would be, since that is your website and you took down your own photos, why would you try and come here to sell a product called under a false presence? Why not say, hey i am selling, or hey my family, or hey this is my site with young girls, or yeah im in NC and this is what i do for a living and hey, check my site out...

Do you think everyone here is a bunch of lame idiots? You think your upbeat attitude can wash out the fact that you were busted on multiple issues once you started to sell your car again?

I almost believe that your intentions were not to sell tufoil, but more of an issue to pedil other things.

There are many other sites to sell your car, go find them.

jdpolzin set it straight:

Originally Posted by jdpolzin View Post
I'll say it right out dude, your freakin BS ploy to exploit a product didnt work. Your pictures of very young little girls are not acceptable to anyone. This is a website with people who are mainly family men and good guys. The last thing we want to see are pictures of very young little girls with very little clothing on posing in ways young girls shouldnt pose. Yeah you may have a ploy to say it's your areas culture to wear bibs blah blah blah and work your way around the real truth but those are some sick pictures. And you mix them in with other explicit pictures of older women. Not cool dude. Get them off the site, lay low and start a new thread about TUFOIL.

Not too many people saw the site, but those of us did, just keep posting and we will keep this going.

BW

Nice looking car! Not a fan of the "Monte Carlo" dual exhaust though.. I think it would look A LOT better with the exhaust the proper way.

Good luck with the sale.

Scot W.

The Monte Carlo exhaust and the mud flaps were already on the car when I bought it over 17 years ago, so I left it as is.

I know the exhaust system does look a little odd, but it performs well. Fewer bends in the pipes = less restriction = more power.

The only thing I did to alter the cars appearance since I bought it was ditch the original turbine wheels and put on the GN rims.

Hey hows it going...

I find it odd that you have edited the site where your car was for sale.

Not too many people saw the site, but those of us did, just keep posting and we will keep this going.

BW

Dang, there you go AGAIN - obviously abusing your priviledges as an admin of this site AGAIN.
You got BIG BALLS posting my personal email address and stuff here. It was suggested to remove them pics and I DID.
You are a freakin' TROUBLEMAKER.

There you go AGAIN crapping on my NEW THREAD.

So, which pics offended YOU? The girl wearing the worn-out overalls with the dirty sneakers?
Or was it the pic of the face of the girl with the pigtails that may have offended you?
Or was it the pic of the woman in the daisy dukes playing a game of pool that offended you?
OH, that's right! There WAS a 4th pic there - the woman sporting the blue swimsuit must have offended you!

WOW, you certainly must have been looking at them pics a REALLY LONG TIME to have remembered that there was 4 pics deleted and not 3. Hmmmm.....

Keep it up and I'll have THIS thread closed too.

If you got somethin' to say to me that isn't directly related to the main
theme of this here "CARS FOR SALE" thread then send me a PM - it's pretty freakin' simple.

Looks like an obvious case of slander / libel has occurred here.

I'm gonna ask you nicely to remove your last post from this site.

Say what??? "obviously abusing your priviledges as an admin of this site AGAIN. "

What privileges did i use that anyone else here does not have :confused:

That is public information buddy, anyone registered here has access to it.

Maybe i have been a little rough on you, but you havent been straight forward with us.... Its like your being dishonest.

There are many other sites to go sell your car on :biggrin:

The rear spoiler myths and misconceptions.....

x2

Scary to think it's gonna cost around 8k when i get mine painted.

How come no rear spoiler?

There seems to be a lot of misinformation flying around regarding which T-R's came with rear spoilers and what ones didn't. As far as I know, ALL GN's and GNX's came with rear spoilers as standard equipment that went with the GN/GNX package (unless someone here owns a special-order GN or GNX WITHOUT a spoiler and has a window sticker to prove it? I suppose ANYTHING is possible when it comes to special-orders).

On the other hand, as far as I know the rear spoiler was available as an OPTION on the T-Types and turbo-T's and even regular Regals too (although there may have been certain option packages that did include a rear spoiler as part of that particular option package). The rear spoilers may have also been available for purchase as a dealer-installed option.

Hope that helps! Maybe there's someone here that has addt'l info regarding the rear spoilers?

Nice paint jobs have increased in price

x2

Scary to think it's gonna cost around 8k when i get mine painted.

I hear ya on the cost for a HIGH QUALITY paint job. It's almost frightening!

That's what my paint job cost back in the day - and fortunately I didn't need a stitch of body work which would have added to the total price.

That same paint job if purchased today - without ANY body work included - would probably easily cost around $10K OR MORE.

Yeah, hang onto your wallet - LOL! The price for EVERYTHING has gone up quite a bit lately.....

exhaust system, it performs well. Fewer bends in the pipes = less restriction = more power.
NOT TRUE that far back! The ONLY bend left out of it is a slight 45* bend on each pipe and worse yet they look real small in diameter which chokes things down more than anything.. I can assure you there isn't a differance what so ever Nor a power increse by having the Monte Carlo look!!.

SW.

NOT TRUE that far back! The ONLY bend left out of it is a slight 45* bend on each pipe and worse yet they look real small in diameter which chokes things down more than anything.. I can assure you there isn't a differance what so ever Nor a power increse by having the Monte Carlo look!!.

SW.

I will assume that you're right. Sounds like you know what you're talking about! With that being said, then the extra performance claims of having a mandrel bent exhaust are pretty much hogwash too then. I would have replaced it with something better but it's still in good condition and there's no need to spend the extra money replacing it unless you're really picky about the way it looks. Like I mentioned in a previous post, this car would take on a whole new personality with a 3 in exhaust system with gutted / no catty, FAT tires on the back STUFFED onto some super-wide rims, and a nice alky system with no mud flaps on it.....

It's almost funny but I've actually had a LOT of people say to me at car shows and red lights "nice Monte Carlo, or nice Cutlass, or nice Grand Prix!" I just play along by saying "thanks"! Then the light turns green and I wave bye-bye and the last thing they see is the TURBO thing that I installed in the rear window brakelight... LMAO!!! Most people aren't really sure what kinda car it is cuz none of the emblems are on it which makes for easy waxing. The only real clue is the T-TYPE emblem on the front grill, but most people are BEHIND me in traffic! GRIN!

Hope you're all having a nice weekend! Sure is COLD here in NC today....

Scot is right but to the cars benefit the Monte style exhaust on there can be cut right behind the rear wheels and an angle cut 45 degree bend exhaust tip can be welded or screwed on so it's a pretty cheap an easy fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back