You can type here any text you want

86 t-type show car $14,900

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be a lot of misinformation flying around regarding which T-R's came with rear spoilers and what ones didn't. As far as I know, ALL GN's and GNX's came with rear spoilers as standard equipment that went with the GN/GNX package (unless someone here owns a special-order GN or GNX WITHOUT a spoiler and has a window sticker to prove it? I suppose ANYTHING is possible when it comes to special-orders).

On the other hand, as far as I know the rear spoiler was available as an OPTION on the T-Types and turbo-T's and even regular Regals too (although there may have been certain option packages that did include a rear spoiler as part of that particular option package). The rear spoilers may have also been available for purchase as a dealer-installed option.

Hope that helps! Maybe there's someone here that has addt'l info regarding the rear spoilers?

The only Regal that CAME with a rear spoiler was the WH1

Unable to deliver

It has been brought to my attention that all NC car titles must be signed over in the presence of / witnessed by a NC Notary Public at the time of sale as per NC state law. I'm gonna have to retract my offer to deliver the car within a 600 mile radius of NC. Anyone that wants to buy it will have to come and get it - sorry

I have to correct WH1 on that one. You could get any regal with a spoiler. I've had a few. It was an option on all order forms.;) But if you we're saying that the only regal that had it as standard equip was a WH1 then you are absolutely correct.

Didn't say you couldn't GET another with it...but the WH1's are the ones that came with it automatically.

Free bump. IMO i think if the TR came with a blackout package the car would look better with the spoiler also blacked out. :confused:

Thanks for the bump!

Free bump. IMO i think if the TR came with a blackout package the car would look better with the spoiler also blacked out. :confused:

Thank you for the bump - I appreciate it!

If I decide to keep the car then I will probably also have the tailpipes changed/modified as you have suggested in an earlier post.

It's all a matter of personal taste. I think the addition of an OEM rear spoiler would enhance my cars appearance a LOT, but if it were me I'd have it painted to match the rest of the car - like it would have come from the factory. If I decide to keep the car then I just might add the rear spoiler, stuff some fat tires on the rear, install a nice alky unit, turn up the boost even more, and ditch the mud flaps. All of that would probably cost somewhere around $1K.

Thanks again for the feedback! :biggrin:

Black blemish on D/S seat

It has been brought to my attention that there's a black spot on the outer side of the D/S seat.

That's not a blemish at all - that was a fly that landed on my seat at the exact moment I took that pic. Gosh, I hate when that happens - LOL! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back