86 t-type stolen

this is nuts....

why did this jaqueass come on here saying it was stolen ....and even to this day pretends its his?

this is nuts....

why did this jaqueass come on here saying it was stolen ....and even to this day pretends its his?

Thanks for your input DH! If you could read you would see that this thread was old. The car was not sold to sixgunturbo, that was between him and I. That had nothing to do with Blupuick. Again, it's an old thread that means nothing.

Thanks for your input DH! If you could read you would see that this thread was old. The car was not sold to sixgunturbo, that was between him and I. That had nothing to do with Blupuick. Again, it's an old thread that means nothing.

anytime DB! Good luck with all your tb. adventures.

Justin84 you should have been making those payments. Yes there may have been issues with the car after you purchased it, but thats the facts when owning a car. When you stop paying for something that you do not fully own, it gets taken back.

Even Matt from Operation Repo would agree....

n82894896022_4572.jpg

buncha liars! :mad: I am the owner of this car now. i won it fair and square in a gun fight with a guy goes by the name of "papa smurf" outta south jersey

buncha liars! :mad: I am the owner of this car now. i won it fair and square in a gun fight with a guy goes by the name of "papa smurf" outta south jersey

ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell them my real name :biggrin:

ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell them my real name :biggrin:

Liar...I am the Real Papa Smurf!!! You are an Imposter!

And...I didnt lose the car in a gunfight...I traded it for some Racy Buick Pictures...:biggrin:

You're all wrong. I have the car in my garage right now and I'm turning it into a donk. I just got thru putting some 26 inch rims on it and a 6 inch suspension lift. Next I'm going to pull out the V6 and drop in a 350 Chevy, before I put a boat load of speakers in the trunk and a DVD player in the dash. It's going to have TV's in the head rests too and a chandelier hanging from the dome light. Body mods will consist of Lambo doors for that cool look. The final touch will be a Tropical Skittles logo on the side. Look for me at the next Buick nats. I'll be the guy with the hat on backwards, pants half hanging off my ass, walking with a fake limp and talking with my best ghetto slang. :p:D

and all along i thought papa smurf was selling tires out of deleware
could there be two papa smurfs??

now seriously

justin
you have a lot to learn about being a man and obviously are still lacking a bit in morality and law .
you seem to think its old it should be forgotten , time doesnt make you right . the more you argue your side to sound right your own words have allowed every one to see how wrong you are .
youve stated before you dont intend to pay blupuick dispite an agreement, your defense is it broke so hes not owed , buicks break and headgasket dont just magically break them selves , you saw the car -you drove it -you made the deal . unless you have a statement in writing that the car is guaranteed all used vehicles are sold as is including the one you traded to him

if i were him id just copy your posts and youd be in a court and i dont see where a judge could side in your favor (well maybe judge judy since shes an idiot) you bought a used car no one forced you to , if the terms were not to your liking you could have walked away , you could have asked for a professional mechanic to look the car over but i doubt he'd have found anything brian didnt make you aware of , and if he had you could have simply walked away. i saw the car you traded (not exactly as you make it to be) , and that FG hood that you describe to be perfect painted but neglected to mention damaged corners from you is worthless regardless of the condition of either ..thats here nor there as you both came to an agreement and the cars/parts changed hands with an agreement on your end to make payments to fulfill your side of the deal .. but it does show you bending the words to make it sound like he got a deal which only shows your character

, stolen or repoed , i dont care if you have the car or its gone to the crusher you still owe blupuick as per your agreement.
now maybe you cant or couldnt make the payments times are tough but please dont try to rationalize that you feel you don't have a debt owed to brian , the law is not with you on this one nor will anyone who reads this

blupuick should have never sold the car with someone making payments, that is just bad business practice.

Later

BW

You are right, I never should have given him the car on a payment plan but I thought I had judged his character better. I had known him for a while before we made the deal and he seemed like a good guy. This is my mistake and cannot blame anyone else, but it still does not void the fact I am owed money or some sort of compensation.

No matter how pissed you are, if you signed something you owe the money. Only way out is to go to court and prove that the other party didn't fulfill their side of the deal.

Liar...I am the Real Papa Smurf!!! You are an Imposter!

And...I didnt lose the car in a gunfight...I traded it for some Racy Buick Pictures...:biggrin:

and a good trade it was! if theres one thing i'm "sorta" good at,..is taking some sexy-ass smurfin buick pics:biggrin:

You are right, I never should have given him the car on a payment plan but I thought I had judged his character better. I had known him for a while before we made the deal and he seemed like a good guy. This is my mistake and cannot blame anyone else, but it still does not void the fact I am owed money or some sort of compensation.
Nah Imo you cant have ur cake and eat it too if im readin this right you gave him the car on payments he didnt pay you all that was owed so you took it back..Fair enough irregardless of what was wrong with either car...Idk how long you waited if if you gave him a chance to pay you what was owed or not before you resold it he got what he had coming for changin his # dodgin you etc...but havin the nerve to say he still owes you still is bull$hit sir..

.You kept his $$ parted the car he traded you and got your car back that you also got to sell for more $$ is enough..Contract null and void...Heres the thing,say he pays you what is owed,you then owe him a car that you cant produce cause you sold it ...
Due to your own assertiveness rightfully you came out on top....i think you should stfu be happy and dont be greedy greedy will get you f*#ked up every time...If theres more to it or im readin it wrong ill stand corrected:cool:

i think you got it mixed up on who sold the car on payments and who repossessed it . they arent one in the same . there was another player in the mix that was owed from justin and "repossesed" it and it wasnt brian.
and the car was sold and its back in justin hands as i understand it which doesnt change the agreement to pay payments to the amount of X$ to brian

Turboc87gn, you need to go back and read through the posts. It's been made very clear that blupuick didn't repo the car. Somehow the guy that claims this car was stolen, gave an interest to sixgunturbo which allowed him to repo it. That has nothing to do with the contract that blupuick has with the guy. Read before you post.

Thats y i wrote "if im reading this right" cause i knew that there was a chance that i might not have been......

Hows this, if you or anyone else knew what you were talking about you would keep your mouth shut. Karma is a B but I am not getting any bad Karma, someone else is.

Tough guy you disappoint me!!!

I thought you were a 23 year old man!!! :tongue: