86 T-Type with ALKY and lots of mods 4 sale!

Posi is all you need, comport options are for sissies, but i did love my ice cold ac in my gn, but the swiftness of my lightweight t was unmatched,
No worries there, my car has an EATON HD posi unit in it (even though my car did NOT come originally with the limited-slip rear axle OPTION) along with a rear brake upgrade including brand new cast iron brake drums, Chevy S-10 HD rear wheel brake cylinders, 4-wheel brake fluid and reservoir flush, soft compound brake shoes, poly transmission mount, and a drive shaft safety loop.

Car lays 2 consistent black streaks via the new Mickey Thompson ET Street radials on the back, so I know the posi unit is working properly

My car also has a nice aftermarket remote control receiver/CD player in it, so it's not really that bare-bones! Also has P/S, P/B, P/W, tilt wheel, Cruise Control which has been temporarily removed, RW defroster, and more! It's more or less a LIGHTWEIGHT fair weather car that was built for drag racing, even though I have not used it as such.

I'm gonna put the car up on jackstands soon for the winter so the suspension springs can relax, so anyone interested in my car should contact me ASAP! Like I said, THE $15K PRICE IS NOT AT ALL NEGOTIABLE!!!!

Last edited:
I sold the Buick yesterday for $15K to a really nice 69 year old man who found my car posted for sale on Craigslist. I want to thank everyone for their comments and inquiries. Thank goodness I still have a beautiful 87 GN with basically the same mods (and A/C), LOL!

Last edited:
I sold the Buick yesterday for $15K to a really nice 69 year old man who found my car posted for sale on Craigslist. I want to thank everyone for their comments and inquiries. Thank goodness I still have a beautiful 87 GN with basically the same mods (and A/C), LOL!
Awesome news!! (Have any pictures of your '87 w/ac?)

Awesome news!! (Have any pictures of your '87 w/ac?)
Hello Brother John! Pleasure to meet you! "My Buicks, my house, my body, and everything I own belongs to GOD"! I am only "borrowing" the Buicks from God.

The Bible is the TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH - although the truth is sometimes hard to accept. "IN GOD WE TRUST"

PLEASE NOTE THAT MY MODDED 87 GN IS NOT FOR SALE, SO PLEASE DON'T EVEN ASK ME IF I WANT TO SELL IT! I'VE ALREADY RECEIVED A FEW INQUIRIES ASKING HOW MUCH MY 87 WOULD COST AFTER SENDING A FEW MEMBERS SOME PRIVATE PICS OF IT. IT IS NOT FOR SALE RIGHT NOW! THANK YOU!! If or when I decide to sell it then I will start a new thread, don't worry!

This thread is FINISHED cuz I sold my 86 T-type via Craigslist last week to a really happy new owner. PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD - I'D REALLY APPRECIATE IT! THANK YOU!

Last edited: