You can type here any text you want

86 T-TYPE with concours paint - SHOW READY

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already answered this question on another thread. Sorry you missed it.

So hit me a link? I suppose I would be pissy too if I posted a link to that and realize I screwed up and begged someone to remove it.......

Don't worry, I went directly to Shane and requested a deletion of this thread.

Thanks again for everyones HELP and COOPERATION with this here thread.... :wink:

pffft

Failure to comprehend > You

Read the stickies at the top of the page sir.

Dont worry, i wont worry about your here after awhile :)

BW

So hit me a link? I suppose I would be pissy too if I posted a link to that and realize I screwed up and begged someone to remove it.......

FYI, the link was to a website that sells electronic equipment. Bunch of pervs here! Go take a cold shower now!

FYI, I requested that this thread be removed cuz it's almost 1 year old now and has been cluttered with trash and smart ass comments, and nobody seems to know that I dropped the price of the car by $4K.

FYI, the link was to a website that sells electronic equipment. Bunch of pervs here! Go take a cold shower now!

Man you just keep thinkin your gonna wiggle out of it dont ya?

LINK POSTED was sick link...your edit time expired and you said oh crap once you realized it then it was.. hey fellas go here and your shaking hands hurried up and typed out some dribble that did go to an electronic storefront... completely different site.

you then tried to lay the blame on some other site... once again not the neked 10yr olds that you had provided link to

piss off pervis... and to all those that thought i was a prik for my smart azz comment about the curb feelers.. well now you \know why

Boy, trying to sell your car and link tufoil gets you this kind of thread
Need some wipes for those tears?
BW

hang on now, I go to work and come back and now we have child pr0n involved?

Pics or SHENS, gentlemen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back