You can type here any text you want

86 white t-type-original paint-hardtop

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

caseyviator

97000 original miles..i bought it from my dad in 1991 had ever since..i have slowly modified the car over the years..all the miles on it are from when i drove it across country when i compete in powerlifting and bodybuilding meets....paint is good in pics i show the only bad spot just alittle surface rust on driver underside door, trunk is perfect..i have attached a hand written build sheet ive kept through the years sum recent highlights.
te44 turbo
55lb injectors
houston down pipe
art carr shift kit
trans brake
also have a pair of brand new slicks on prostar rims for $500 more.
auburn posi unit-car came one wjheel peel.
club valve springs are new
double roller timin chain is new
brand new brake master cylender and rotors $1200 for master alone at dealer.

pretty much alll the low 11 second reciepe stuff!!
i got it to run 11.70s on slicks and one cold dec it ran 11.98 on cheaters..
car runs perfect ready to go anywhere anytime...
bad points-has a small oil leak probably front seal???
sold my last 86 gn very quickly that had about the same engine stuff nd ran high 11s to, but was not nearly as clean as this car ..i got 10,900 for it in like 2 weeks of advertizing...hell this is an 86 white t-type one of what? 200 sum? people just dont seem to even know what the car is??
im gettin out of gns and im into road racing crotchrocket type bikes now just dont want the car anymore and im in sum financial trouble still!!
vin#1g4gk4771gp447341

asking $8500 an $500 for the slicks
im dave 419 3441443 email thespink30@yahoo.com
call or write anytime!!

Attachments

• 86 t-type front.jpg
    86 t-type front.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 509
tryin to post

seems like sum of my pics fit sum dont sucks!!

Attachments

• 86 sm eng 2.jpg
    86 sm eng 2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 468
miles correction

the car has 89000 miles not 97000 miles!!!!!!

no replys yet come on guys supercar for sale!!!!

interior

it is the blue...carpet is just ok seats are excellent...cass is broken
has cruise,delay wiper,pw locks, windows..not ant!!!

Attachments

• 86 sm int-2.jpg
    86 sm int-2.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 393
bad botttom driver door

weather strippin is loose but there is very little surface rust .. i thiink because car was rust proofed very well when new....car is almost 19 yrs old an has barely sum surface rust and has been in toledo its whole life!!

Attachments

• 86 sm dr door rust spot.jpg
    86 sm dr door rust spot.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 380
trunk

the trunk is absolutely rust free and perfect very very nice everywhere!!

Attachments

• 86 sm trunk.jpg
    86 sm trunk.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 375
i know!!

sucks cause ive owned several...this one the longest, basically the pride n joy....

cleanist n as fast as any gn ive had..last gn i sold wasnt nearly as nice and it brought 10,900 in about 2 weeks of advertizin and had many, many interested...this is the 3rd time ive tried sellin this beautiful t-type in the past 1 1/2 years...ive recieved very little interest.....i think all it would take is just one person who would actually come out and see it and drive it and id bet they would buy it right there n then....i would be willing to let someone take it home for 3 days to enjoy n check out the car!! just ask!!!!!!!!! and actually come to toledo to see it!! not just a few emails askin for pics that ive already posted several times....frustrating!!! to say the least!!

oh well atleast its gettin warm out n im racin my bike......thanks for your interest!! dave

Attachments

• 04 blk gixxer.jpg
    04 blk gixxer.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 320
On the oil leak check the fitting at the engine block from the turbo oil return line- sometimes they get loose and leak down looking like a front seal leak. i already got two GNs and would need to sell one before i could buy any other cars.

Back