You can type here any text you want

86 White T Type w/ T-Tops -Greenville SC

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

theauthority

White with burgundy interior. 84,500 miles. Good condition. Garage kept. New paint, doors and t-top assembly. Digital dash. New badges purchased but not mounted. Maintenance /upgrades include: Transmission with CK Shift Kit (200 turbo servo), Timing Chain, Water Pump, Hoses, Belts, Injectors,
Ignition Module, Coil Pack, Wires, Valve Springs & Seals, Rebuilt Turbo, Shocks, Brakes, Mufflers, Fuel Pump & Filter. Asking $12,900. Serious inquiries 864-275-1968.

Attachments

• photosideviewbuick.jpg
    photosideviewbuick.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 723
  • buickrear.jpg
    buickrear.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 730
  • t-top.jpg
    t-top.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 724
  • Buickdask.jpg
    Buickdask.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 720
  • buickdash.jpg
    buickdash.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 725
Sweet car... I like the car debadged!!! Looks alot cleaner without them!! Guys on here are gonna wanna see motor pics.. and the rpo codes in the trunk for sure.. And all the usual rust spots on a G-body!!! great car GLWS

I will post additional pics once I get them downloaded from my camera. New Doors installed because of rust issues in 2008. Also, forgot to add that the car has tilt, PW, Pl and power seats.

Nice looking T!! Be a great car for someone to make themselves a X-ray clone with.

Back