86 White T-type

Looks wonderful with the stock rims. Those other ones were ..

T type

Is the car still available and if so were in New York is it to see is there a number to contact you thanks

Hi,

Has it ever been down the strip? I love the car, had in mind looking for a stock one in exactly the same color, interior, black trim but this car has me reconsidering.

What are the fuel options, is it set up to run on 93 with the alky or can it be 93 without it?

Can you PM me your zip code.

Thanks !

i can answer for Mello. yes the car was down the strip about 6 years ago with the old setup and went 11.55 @128 with a 2.2 60' on those big chrome wheels. the new setup is ridiculous. mid 10 second car no doubt. it's a rocket. and yes it can be run on just 93, there's a setting for that in the scan master. car is in Staten Island. guy on his way tonight from far out to pick both up if he brings the cash. i hope for his sake he isn't looking for a better deal, because I will personally never let my friend live it down if he sells it for less.. there's close to $50k in that car WITHOUT THE PRCE OF THE CAR!

i can answer for Mello. yes the car was down the strip about 6 years ago with the old setup and went 11.55 @128 with a 2.2 60' on those big chrome wheels. the new setup is ridiculous. mid 10 second car no doubt. it's a rocket. and yes it can be run on just 93, there's a setting for that in the scan master. car is in Staten Island. guy on his way tonight from far out to pick both up if he brings the cash. i hope for his sake he isn't looking for a better deal, because I will personally never let my friend live it down if he sells it for less.. there's close to $50k in that car WITHOUT THE PRCE OF THE CAR!

Thanks for the info..Really Nice ride..Let's see what happens tonight..

Appreciate it..

Tom

That's a damned good looking car! Best of luck with the sale.

- I just noticed the stereo and heater controls are in opposite positions from where they're supposed to be??

That's a damned good looking car! Best of luck with the sale.

- I just noticed the stereo and heater controls are in opposite positions from where they're supposed to be??

yeah, they are. that was done to accomodate the rollout head unit (kenwood top of the line touch screen Nav/DVD unit. this way when you have the rollout open you can still operate the climate control and access the 12v outlet. the designer/installer of the system thought this one out long and hard and actually made the reccomendation to Mello (i was there). the installer is a top notch pro with many accolades from the custom stereo/fabricator community here at the jersey shore, where if you got cash they can make some amazing stealth/factory looking stereo systems, but like i said this guy isn't cheap. the panel looks factory and unless you had a stock one to compare it to you would think GM designed the center stack in this configuration. Amazing craftmanship.

Everything about this car is what the op has claimed. imo, looking around the net, he should be asking $5k more for it... i honestly think the more time goes by he will end up keeping it because this is a rare one (color combo) and it was done without a $1 spared..

this guy is anal about his cars when i tried to talk him out of spending $$$ on something when he did this car not only did he spend it he would spend twice as much on it!

I love typing this in the thread because he reads it and KNOWS i will not let him live it down if he lets this go for any less lol.. Trust me car is worth alot more. this is a steal. if i had room in my garage this thread wouldn't exist, i know he would've given it to me for much less just because it's me :D..

yeah, they are. that was done to accomodate the rollout head unit (kenwood top of the line touch screen Nav/DVD unit. this way when you have the rollout open you can still operate the climate control and access the 12v outlet. the designer/installer of the system thought this one out long and hard and actually made the reccomendation to Mello (i was there). the installer is a top notch pro with many accolades from the custom stereo/fabricator community here at the jersey shore, where if you got cash they can make some amazing stealth/factory looking stereo systems, but like i said this guy isn't cheap. the panel looks factory and unless you had a stock one to compare it to you would think GM designed the center stack in this configuration. Amazing craftmanship.

Everything about this car is what the op has claimed. imo, looking around the net, he should be asking $5k more for it... i honestly think the more time goes by he will end up keeping it because this is a rare one (color combo) and it was done without a $1 spared..

this guy is anal about his cars when i tried to talk him out of spending $$$ on something when he did this car not only did he spend it he would spend twice as much on it!

I love typing this in the thread because he reads it and KNOWS i will not let him live it down if he lets this go for any less lol.. Trust me car is worth alot more. this is a steal. if i had room in my garage this thread wouldn't exist, i know he would've given it to me for much less just because it's me :D..

If this car had a gray interior it would already be sitting in my garage. Great build and I love white t-types!