86brick

GNflyby

The Video Guy
RULES! I think your doing an awesome job in this section buddy, thank you for your hard work brother, your pal, Nelson Febus. :cool:

Thanks Nelson, I really appreciate the words of support.. I can't take all the credit for this section cause we have had a lot of great people in here sharing awesome vids/pics and obviously you are one of them! One other thing I will mention that I am really happy about in regards to this section is the lack of drama... None of the board politics of BS has entered into any of the threads and for that I sincerely want to thank everyone who has posted in here! :cool:

86brick said:
Thanks Nelson, I really appreciate the words of support.. I can't take all the credit for this section cause we have had a lot of great people in here sharing awesome vids/pics and obviously you are one of them! One other thing I will mention that I am really happy about in regards to this section is the lack of drama... None of the board politics of BS has entered into any of the threads and for that I sincerely want to thank everyone who has posted in here! :cool:

Amen brother! :rolleyes:

86Brick is a standup guy! Helped me out on my pictures that he posted for me. Thanks again for the help! ;)

Steve is Z-man. :eek:
I really like the positive contribution to the board and community.
Thanks brother!