~87 GN-22,000-miles-10sec~

Live_to_die

!!SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!

The cleanest 87 GN that you will ever find, everything you could possibly imagine is included... To much to list... No offers will be looked at, price as is... Includes stock rims, and all the stock parts to the car... Car has a build book that includes everthing that has been purchased for the car... Nothing has been spared; time or money... Custom fit car cover and labtop included... $24,999

Ported heads, arp studed bottom end with steel main caps, PT67 w/H cover, Ls1 M/A, Translator, DS, GNX style VDO guages, SMC Alcohol, scanmaster, line-lock w/bypass line-lock for the rear, transbrake, vigilanti converter, remote boost controller, draglites with ARP studs, Mosher axles, rear air bags, original paint with no collisions or claims, custom embrodered head rests, colum lock, cumputer chip for security.

Way to much to list, Detroit area...

Attachments

• DSC00141.jpg
    DSC00141.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 4,046
  • DSC00041.jpg
    DSC00041.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 3,981
  • DSC00017.jpg
    DSC00017.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 3,968
  • gn.jpg
    gn.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 3,954
New job = less money, and buying a new house... Car has only been to the track once in 3 years, 11.4 with the old ta-62 turbo...

GN for sale

Are you the original owner? If so do you have the original purchase paper work? Where in Detroit area do you live?

I am the third owner of the vehicle.. The car is be viewed by appointment only, 15-20 minutes outside of detroit.. Also to add, has extender chip and double pumps with regulator, low impeed 55/pound injectors, and new transmission..

I have seen this car in person. It is an exceptional GN to say the least. It would cost a ton of money to duplicate this car. Very nice!

I'm very interested.More pics please.

Dave,

This used to be my friend Mark's car. Mark's screen name is U1arunit. I can attest to how nice this car is as I have seen it in person and ridden in it. Mark pays close attention to every detail, he is obsessive compulsive when it comes to his things/cars.

JC

Dave,

This used to be my friend Mark's car. Mark's screen name is U1arunit. I can attest to how nice this car is as I have seen it in person and ridden in it. Mark pays close attention to every detail, he is obsessive compulsive when it comes to his things/cars.

JC

John, am I to presume you are no longer interested in selling yours.:confused:

So,is this car still for sale????????? 2-3 requests for more info and current
pics......still waiting...................

This car is as close to perfect as it could get! The underside looks as nice as the top.
STUNNING! Pictures do not do it justice.
If you are looking for a super clean ride, you just found it! :eek:
Numerous people have seen this car and are astonished at how clean it is.
1-10 10 no question
The trans is nice too!:D Ask me how I know...

Good luck on the sale Nick!

I am confident that you could drive across the country if you wanted to... Most all turbo buick's have great street manners...