87 GN, 2nd owner, $10,500

Today I detailed and installed the factory spare, jack, tire iron, and the factory mounting brackets. Looked in my stash of stuff, I also have the original passenger valve cover to turbo breather assembly, and the cigarette lighter.

Currently at 140,256 miles.

More pics as requested:

3auoxap

3ujt8zr

3qdgstj

43742sm

I would say anyone that buys your GN for your asking price is getting their moneys worth and a whole LOT more! That is the ideal car I'm looking for. My target date for buying was the end of may or beginning of june but unfortunately circumstances prevailed and had a few emergencies that killed my 'GN stash'.

Great looking car and GLWS!!!

I'm in no hurry to sell it. I redid the compression hose to the vac/boost gauge with a metal 90* fitting so the tube isn't pinched behind the GNS tach bracket. Had to work late last Thurs, taking it to the track this Thurs for sure, might throw in some GT100 and go 12's.

Put it on ebay, the car report they put on it says it was a FL car up until 2003 which was in NY, then back to FL in 2004. Had a right side impact in 1989. 2 owners. I can't find any damage to the car on the right side indicating an accident.

Ebay Id 250825037289

Buick : Grand National | eBay