You can type here any text you want

87 gn 2nd owner 6054 original miles!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

toolguy874.1

factory 052.jpg
87 buick grand national 6136 miles
$24,000.00
1987 buick grand national 2nd owner 6136 miles. T-tops car very straight and clean. still has original tires in great shape. have original title still ,key knock outs and all paper work except window sticker. can send any pics needed. call Brandon 440-387-1135 leave message if no answer

Just curious, did that car come from Idaho, by way of Durango via Virginia, then sold to a guy in Texas, if so I got more info for you, thanks.

Ron

Looks nice, whats with all these low mile GN's from NE Ohio? Good luck, thats a fair price.

to all haters

car has been repainted and i do have emblems NOS NEW IN BOX. neither of my cars have emblems, looks smoother and if you dont know what it is your lose. car had checking in paint.never any accidents or dents. paint is base clear and alot straighter and shinier than any factory pain. a 6k mile car should look like 6k mile car.

also

car was striped to bare metal including inside door jams and inside trunk jams. you can not see any lines from when paint was cut in door jambs to when outside was painted . great job no corners cut replaced door and trunk seal after paint with GM NOS PARTS

The paint WAS junk out of the factory!!!! A repaint not a big a deal!!! Some were painted under warranty.

I agree 100%, thats why I asked the question so the OP would clear it up for possible buyers.

Thanks toolguy for clarifying for the other members and good luck with the sale.

Ty

I can understand why repaints scare people off because most look like chit. But, I have seen a few that certainly look better then any factory paint could have ever dreamed of looking.

You need to take some close up pics of the paint from all around the car. Any car looks good from 20 feet. If ur really looken to sell the car ur gonna need about 15-20 pics from the interior, motor, underside, trunk and especially close ups around the window trim and T-Tops to ensure no rust under them and to verify the rubbers are still in good condition.

Im assuming the windows were removed when the car was painted cause nothing looks worse then a repaint with windows that were taped off vs. removed.

Brett is 100% right. And there are more lovers here than haters....:biggrin:
Price is fine for a correct car so do the detailed pic thing and you will get more results...

Good luck
Ronnie.

sale pending

well guys looks like she is going to take one way ride to denver. cant believe i got no serious lookers off this website but 2 people fighting for it off craigslist. well thanks any how. its been fun

well guys looks like she is going to take one way ride to denver. cant believe i got no serious lookers off this website but 2 people fighting for it off craigslist. well thanks any how. its been fun
Unfortunately this site is not always the best place to sell a car.

Schooled buyers here and without very detailed info including numerous pics members here have no intention of buying sight unseen. Nor should they.

Condition is king. Not mileage. One pic is not gonna sell ur car here.

Not many left with that kinda mileage but the dash is so easily swapped out that it really doesnt mean much these days to those who know better. Which is why a place like Craigs list is often a better place to sell a TR.

GLWS.

thanks for insight

well quarter windows were taken out before painting. i did list in add if someone was interested i have detailed pics of everything. i have 27 pics on hand including pics of underneath of car up on my lift,engine interior inside trunk every angle of ever panel. if asked i would have taken any pic needed. just didnt have any one serious ask for pics or call off this sight. all together its been a learning experience. also wondered your thoughts on wire transfer for payment on car? he wants to send $500 paypal for deposit. then have me send him bill of sale outlining terms of sale,copy of title front and back,copy of my drivers licenses,and where i want money wire transferred. once money has cleared my bank he wants title sent overnight shipped to him. then my address to have it picked up. just wondered how this sounds to you fellas. seems you guys always have opinion,and this time i want it.

I'd much prefer a repainted over stock paint, but only if it's done right. That saves me about 5 grand a few years down the road. GLWS, it's a nice car.

Back