87 GN: 47,000 miles, considering selling, 2nd owner, any interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff B

Hey guys, was THINKING about possibly selling my '87 GN. Its T-Top, digital dash. 47,000 miles, un-molested. The original owner is from Indiana, have the original factory delivery sticker. Clean carfax, no accidents etc. Rust free, original paint, extremely clean interior. Never raced. Pretty much stock other than, Hooker exhaust, 160 thermostat, Tin Man cold air intake. New oil gaskets (pan, rear main), new TCC solenoid. Been inspected numerous times and all work done by Bruce Alred of Aggressive Performance in Michigan. A.C. complete just needs R-12 charge or conversion. T-Tops dont leak, but do have some wind noise on highway, have ordered a kit to replace all seals and window guides etc, if i keep the car. Paint is in nice shape, just a few minor scratches, bumper fillers showing the typical signs of age. Heat, guages, displays etc all functional. The usual power antenna motor not working. Carpeted trunk with jack and spare tire. Wipers and waher fluid and cruise control work. Kenwood CD player and rear trunk speakers are new. I do have the stock delco concert II radio and air intake to go with car. Hood heat liner intact and underhood light still works. Probably more to say, but thats the meat and potatoes. Car is located in Metro Detroit. I drive it on nice days to the Air Force base where i work, low commute, safe from careless door dings and theft. Will upload a few pics, have many that i will email to interested, hassle free parties. No trades or anything, trying to get an idea of what someone would seriously offer, then will consider selling. PM me with email if interested.
Thanks!
Jeff

Attachments

• exhaust.jpg
    exhaust.jpg
    460.1 KB · Views: 248
  • mygn.jpg
    mygn.jpg
    603.3 KB · Views: 248
  • mygn5.jpg
    mygn5.jpg
    655.3 KB · Views: 251
  • mygn14.jpg
    mygn14.jpg
    899.4 KB · Views: 270
  • mygn25.jpg
    mygn25.jpg
    807.2 KB · Views: 265
  • mygn21.jpg
    mygn21.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 252
  • mygn2.jpg
    mygn2.jpg
    508.2 KB · Views: 248
  • mygn8.jpg
    mygn8.jpg
    605.3 KB · Views: 255
  • mygn7.jpg
    mygn7.jpg
    578.9 KB · Views: 250
You gotta post a price. It's a for sale forum not a fishing forum.

Nice car....in this slow market, I'd guess $14-$16k...maybe more if you listed it for a long time and dealt with hundreds of tire kickers. Prolly get $1k-$2k more if you replace the fillers and fix the antenna.

This is not ebay,

If you are fishing for what its worth do some research before you post.

I am not going to rehash the who whats or whys we have been over this for the last decade.

Please put a realistic asking price or by 7 pm tonight or it will be deleted.

Thanks for your coperation.

I didn't delete it, I just locked it up until the OP PM's me with a price.

I am getting soft in my old age :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.