87 GN-7,000 miles

no thanks

Why are you stepping into SBS's thread. If you want to find the worth or want to sell, you may want to show a little consideration to SBS and start a new thread.

SBS, Did you get an e-mail from someone looking to trade a 9K mile TTA and cash? He accidently sent me an e-mail thinking it was me selling my car.

I know the value in these cars is the low mileage . What I question is drivabilty . Is the enjoyment the fact that it is still like new ? I am not knocking anyone choices . We all can do what we want with our cars . I just never understood the allure of such low mileage cars . Can you really go out and do what they were built to do ? Again I will state everyone can do what they want . For me if I spend 28,000.00 I want to get on it once in awhile . Can you do that or do you do that ?

I have several TR'S so I can "get on" one of the higher milage ones when I want to get my rocks off....and they are faster anyways !!! The low milage one is packed away in the garage, I'd have to move too many cars and other stuff to get it out of the garage !!! And if you think about it a new mustang gt cost about 28k....and look how many people buy those and pound them,,,so buying my GN for 28k and pounding it is really no difference. If you have it......SPEND IT.....you only go around once !!!

You have the same idea I had when I bought both my GN's. My first had 5600 miles in 1999 and the second had 4600 miles in 2004. I swore I would treat them both just like any other new car. Like someone else said though, it's different because they will appreciate if kept stock and low miles. I ended up worrying about getting door dings, scratches, etc. and didn't drive either car very much. I sold my first car to Kirban and my second to another board member last year. Good luck with the sale.

SBS, Did you get an e-mail from someone looking to trade a 9K mile TTA and cash? He accidently sent me an e-mail thinking it was me selling my car.

I can see why I got lost there for a while, The ones that think $28,000 is to much Delivered, I thought about it and still am, If it looks as good as my 87 and is stock and was close I most likely couldn't pass it up, But $28,000, I have over $70,000 in a Chevy SSR and I beat it to death, Would like to have a mint 87 I could trust for a driver but for diff reasons, I was in the Army and was shot a couple times by a AK-47, You would be surprised how a couple rounds from a AK-47 makes it real hard to get in and out of the new cars they have now, No like the older ones

Bandaid purchased it:eek: Guess that comment get your hands out of your pocket and spend some money WORKED :)

BW