87 GN body off resto project for sale $13,500

G NASTY

Body:
This is a 1987 Grand National T-Top, title says 140k on it. its a clean title never involved in any accidents. Motor was rebuilt by previous owner and runs strong, it was a stock rebuild with at most 5k miles since rebuild. The body was taken off the frame and full undercarriage and frame were sandblasted and painted. the frame was painted with spi epoxy then about 3 coats of high build primer sanded to perfection then two coats of ceramic paint and it looks awesome. the undercarriage was painted with spi epoxy then sprayed with 2 gallons of lizard skin sound deadner then two coats of single stage gloss black. the car deserves to have mirrors under it, its that perfect. Ill list mods below:
Crossmember:
sandblasted/powdercoated semi gloss black,
red poly crossmember bushings,
poly trans mount.
stainless cat hanger

Rearend:
sandblasted and powdercoated semi gloss black,
Ta performance rear girdle with arp studs,
Eaton 30 spline posi,
moser 30 spline axels,
motive 3.23 gears(performance set)
strange forged yoke,
arp wheel studs,
seals all new,
poly bushings in the ears,
LS1 rear disc setup,
calipers powercoated allong with backing plate,
cross drilled slotted rotors,
stainless brake lines and hoses,
built by performance shop

Misc:
stainless steel fuel/break lines, entire car (800$ alone)
stainless clips/ bolts
polished stainless disc/disc prop valve
new gas tank with body work done on it,
new rubber tank straps,
metal straps powdercoated,
all brackets under car powdercoated,
nos e-brake lines,
stainless fuel filter bracket
poly body bushings

Suspension:
UMI roto joint adjustable upper control arms,
UMI roto joint adjustable lower arms,
UMI upper/lower reinforcement, all new stainless hardware.
DSE 1 1/8 pro touring rear sway bar,
new shocks/springs. (shocks in pics are no longer on the car)
u joints on driveshaft have been replaced.

The car has ZERO!! rust and its a ttop car. but it is a project, the body was stripped down to bare metal and sprayed with spi epoxy and thats how it sits now. the car needs paint, some engine detailing and its show worthy. everything is there with the exception of front/rear fillers and ttop weather stripping, i have over 10K just in labor on this car. all the hard "no fun" was has been completed. the interior need some fine tuning and a driver seat cover. I will be posting pics shortly but the wheels in the pic are not included in the sale. i will sell them with the car or sell them alone after the car is gone. thanks

ff9e1efa.jpg

Is the body back on the frame and is the car running or is it still apart?

Great work thus far !!!!! Awesome job

Body Is back on and car is running/driving. Thanks for the compliment. A ton of work and money went into this build.

No. The bumper is off to install alum insert. I have all the parts to put it back together. Time on the other hand is limited.

Are you open to any trades? I have a 1988 monte carlo ss white with the red stripes t-top car all original sheet metal body is a 8/10 interior is bucket seat with consol interior is a 7/10 t-top seals are brand new motor is brand new trans is a 700r4 diff has 3.73 posi original monte ss mags redone here are two photos let me know!

Attachments

• image-3609257594.jpg
    image-3609257594.jpg
    451.3 KB · Views: 78
  • image-2828146564.jpg
    image-2828146564.jpg
    493.3 KB · Views: 80
  • image-2340641644.jpg
    image-2340641644.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 73