You can type here any text you want

87 GN clean

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbot990

A member since 05
Have you always wanted that cool 23 mpg turn key gn with all the goodies 45 turbo 42 png injectors with 7th and 8th inj.a good fuel system built 200r4 9.5 inch ARTCAR converter 3500 stall poss rearend mosier axels atr headers and 3inch downpipe boost control is right in the console evac.system for some drag racing line lock and a 4 way brake solenoid you can hold up to 20 psi on the foot brake before you launch it and a stainless steel exhaust 2.5 in fully ported and polished heads and intake wich are port matched to the headers as well boxed upper and lower control arms racing shocks air bags and everything works as it should the body has 104,000 and the drive train has 3900 miles this car has made its best pass of 10,70s with a mild tune the motor is 20 over forged pistons steel mains hard rod bolts head studs 218/218 flat tappet cam 110 comp valve springs comps double roller chain roller cam button TDs roller rockers 1.6s.The int is super nice the paint looks great.if you have any questions just me at 1-765-284-9744 thanks Kev.15,500 takes the car this no trailer queen drive it home and enjoy.i have more pictures just ask

Have you always wanted that cool 23 mpg turn key gn with all the goodies 45 turbo 42 png injectors with 7th and 8th inj.a good fuel system built 200r4 9.5 inch ARTCAR converter 3500 stall poss rearend mosier axels atr headers and 3inch downpipe boost control is right in the console evac.system for some drag racing line lock and a 4 way brake solenoid you can hold up to 20 psi on the foot brake before you launch it and a stainless steel exhaust 2.5 in fully ported and polished heads and intake wich are port matched to the headers as well boxed upper and lower control arms racing shocks air bags and everything works as it should the body has 104,000 and the drive train has 3900 miles this car has made its best pass of 10,70s with a mild tune the motor is 20 over forged pistons steel mains hard rod bolts head studs 218/218 flat tappet cam 110 comp valve springs comps double roller chain roller cam button TDs roller rockers 1.6s.The int is super nice the paint looks great.if you have any questions just me at 1-765-284-9744 thanks Kev.14.255.00 takes the car this no trailer queen drive it home and enjoy.i have more pictures just ask
ttt trades im looking for a ?????? / NEW PRICE / FOR TURBO BUICK. COM MEMBERS 14,255 OR BEST OFFER /PM ME OR EMAIL /

Back