87 GN F/S

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
Complete restoration done by Lou's Auto Service , New engine , trans, bilstien shocks, New tires, GNX style wheels, battery, Interior & paint perfect, VDO guages, SMC alky kit, TT chip, TA 60 turbo, Dutt neck intercooler, 42 # injectors, hooker cat back, 3" TH down pipe, Walbro f/pump, vacuum brake conversion, new A/C compressor, drier, orfice tube R134 conversion etc. Located in So Cal. with no rust or accident issues & needs nothing. $20,000

Attachments

• IMG_1109.JPG
    IMG_1109.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 514
  • IMG_1102.JPG
    IMG_1102.JPG
    933 KB · Views: 499
  • IMG_1093.JPG
    IMG_1093.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 509
  • IMG_1095.JPG
    IMG_1095.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 515
  • IMG_1103.JPG
    IMG_1103.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 497
  • IMG_1104.JPG
    IMG_1104.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 485
  • IMG_1098.JPG
    IMG_1098.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 452
Beautiful car, don't budge off your asking price because that car is worth every penny.
Thanks, there is over 30K invested in this & somebody will get a nice car out of the deal. Anyone who is familiar with my shop knows the quality of work I'm strict about & how people should be treated. No junk sold here!

That is a perfect example. Any engine or trans mod's?
The engine has a 210 cam, balanced , bored 030 forged TRW pistons, decked block, torque plate honed ,file fit rings, ARP bolts, 010/010/ crank that had Ion Nitride treatment, previous owner had Art Carr rebuild it. has stall convertor & shifts firm with no flaring between gears, deep pan.

The engine has a 210 cam, balanced , bored 030 forged TRW pistons, decked block, torque plate honed ,file fit rings, ARP bolts, 010/010/ crank that had Ion Nitride treatment, previous owner had Art Carr rebuild it. has stall convertor & shifts firm with no flaring between gears, deep pan.
I have listed my car today ,but not dependent on selling it to purchase new one . Do you have a shipper I can contact? I need a number I can contact you at. thanks.

Troy, Thanks for kind words. How is it going ,are you in town yet or had a chance to enjoy your car since you got it back.
New Orleans is treating me well enough that I'm considering relocating here. The Cajuns are fun and the food's great, just wish it wasn't quite so humid;) Will get to play with the car sometime soon I hope

Car sold to Rob Lange & on truck headed to its new home in Kansas. A lot of expense & hard work went into this car & hope he enjoys it. :)

A huge thanks to TurboLou Czarnota of (Lou'sAutomitive) , for this 1987 Grand National, Lou has went above and beyond with the build of this car , the attention to detail in this restoration is excelent, After researching a few cars on this site and others I made the decision to call Lou and talk the car over, This man knows Turbo buick's .I have had the car for less than a week , It looks better than the pictures if that is possible , and it runs better than it looks! Not only has Lou sold me my dream car he has offered up his knowledege and friendship to me, helping me understand all of the small things some of the new Turbo Buick owners may not know , WITHOUT being condesending. Lou has called me more than once to ask about the car and how everything was going and has encouraged me to call him anytime with any issues or questions that may come up . I have taken the car to two cruise nights already and have had people almost running up to see it! This car is my pride and joy , it is the car I always wanted. Thanks again Lou!!!

Thanks Robert, It's a great car & I'm glad your happy but I actually built it for myself. I'm simply letting you use it :D

A huge thanks to Turbo Lou Czarnota of (Lou's Automotive) , for this 1987 Grand National, Lou has went above and beyond with the build of this car , the attention to detail in this restoration is excellent, After researching a few cars on this site and others I made the decision to call Lou and talk the car over, This man knows Turbo Buick's .I have had the car for less than a week , It looks better than the pictures if that is possible , and it runs better than it looks! Not only has Lou sold me my dream car he has offered up his knowledge and friendship to me, helping me understand all of the small things some of the new Turbo Buick owners may not know , WITHOUT being condescending. Lou has called me more than once to ask about the car and how everything was going and has encouraged me to call him anytime with any issues or questions that may come up . I have taken the car to two cruise nights already and have had people almost running up to see it! This car is my pride and joy , it is the car I always wanted. Thanks again Lou!!!

Hey Rob where are you located in Kansas? I am positive Lou's car was awesome.

(((( Edit I saw in Topeka))) Good luck with the car.