You can type here any text you want

87 GN front clip on my 78 Regal?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FlintBuick4Life

My friend hit a school bus with his 87 GN:eek:... LMFAO:biggrin: anyway... he just got a new front clip & bumper and gave me his old clip to see if it would fit on my 78 Regal... I will try it out next month when I have the car stripped down and ready to be painted with color, but I was just curious to see if anyone else has tried this? I know the GN hood will bolt on, but the lines wont match the 78-80 style front clip... so I guess two headlights are better than one:biggrin:

Thanks... answered some of my ?s. But these guys want to change the fenders and all, I`m just trying to change the header panel and hood. I put a 81 sport coupe hood on the 78 years ago... bolted on and closed fine, but the lines on the header panel didn`t line up with the hood. So I don`t know if the fenders will be off with the 87 header panel or not... I think the 81-87 fenders where shorter. I guess the only way to find out is to try it:D Just another crazy idea of mine:biggrin:

Back