You can type here any text you want

87 GN HardTop for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cres171

67,900 miles. NO rust!, Very clean, Very fast. Newer paint rated 8 out of 10. New headlight bezels and bumper fillers. Weatherstripping in good shape. Stock wheels with fresh Goodwrich. Interior in excellent condition. Seats and carpet look new. GN mats. New headliner.

Car is loaded with original options. Power seats, windows and locks. Concert sound and twilight sentinal. Power antenna and A/C work fine. After market stereo/cd player. (I still have the stock radio). Kirbin raised center console. VDO guages on console and pillar. Scanmaster 2.1.

Mods incude: upgraded turbo, 50# injectors, front mount I/C, NEW hydro roller Comp cam 206/214, New roller lifters, New main and rod bearings, 4" MAF w/K&N LT1 filter, Maf Translator, 3" down pipe, adjustable fuel pressure regulator w/ guage, New ESP coil pack, 12" LU 2600 stall converter, ported heads, steel braided oil lines, Kirbin front brace kit, Hooker exhaust, DISC brakes front and REAR.

$14,000. More pictures on request.

Attachments

• GN1.jpg
    GN1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 554
  • GN2.jpg
    GN2.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 557
  • GN3.jpg
    GN3.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 555
  • GN4.jpg
    GN4.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 548
  • GN5.jpg
    GN5.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 547
I am in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.

I have most of the paperwork from 2001 to present. ESP in Pottstown Pa did most of the mod work. They specialize in Turbo Buicks. I have a Dyno performance evaluation from 2003. I also have a Car Fax that shows the car is clean.

Catch & Carguy...pictures sent. I live in Montgomery County Pa., in Collegeville, which is very close to Pottstown or Norristown. I will try to get more pics of bottom of doors, trunk and undercarriage to show there is NO rust. Let me know if u have any other questions.

On Saturday morning I am taking the car to a friends auto shop and putting it on a lift. I will take pictures of the undercarriage and other places.

Come on guys, I thought I would get more response for this car!! Whats up?? Please don't make me have to deal with EBAY!!:frown: :mad:

I am looking a we4 in Jeffersonville PA at a used car lot on Saturday and
would like to also see your GN, if possible. Please email me or call (410-499-0670) with details if its OK for me to see the car. I will have cash in hand. Thanks, Rick.

I am taking the car to my friends garage in the morning to put it on a lift for pictures. I will be back before noon. I have to be at work by 3:00 pm. I will call u in morning to set up a time. I work in Norristown so if u can even see it there.

Back