87 gn moonroof 18,600 original miles

LowMileGN

1987 GN Moonroof,18,600 miles original paint, always stored inside, light modifications professionally done. The car is located in South Georgia. Price 18500. Call for details. 229-221 4848
87%20GN%20003.jpg

87%20GN%20008.jpg

87%20GN%20019.jpg

87%20GN%20014.jpg

87%20GN%20025.jpg

Holy crap! Wish i was in the market for another. Sweet ride you got there.

Me too :) I had a moonroof GN years ago. I want another one. Want to trade? My Monte is turbo intercooled and is cleaner than clean. JK i dont think i could let this car go, it took me 8 years to retrive it back. Your car is going to sell quick. Any chance you might want to hold onto it for about three months till i get some cash together!:biggrin:

F word. I wish I didn't have my p.o.s. because I like this one.

Free bump for a nice car, smokin' deal! Super low miles for the money. And the rare astroroof. If I hadn't just made a deal, I would definitely be interested. GL. ;)

Can you please list the mods that are done, you have a very nice car and people are gonna want to know... including me:cool:

I did not modify this car guys it was done maybe 10 years ago??? I was told about 6 grand was spent on it. I know nice cars but I'm just not a turbo head like you guys. I just bought it because it was a cool car!:D Here is everything I can tell you; braces in trunk, pass air bag, bigger dual exhaust with stainless mufflers and quick cutout. It has a little better; injectors,turbo,intake pipe downpipe, intercooler, air cleaner, and fuel pump. It's VERY drivable. The interior upgrades are; boost gauge, and knock sensor, the deep console armrest, and a latter model GM CD radio that looks and fits nicely. Please call if you have anymore questions or I would love for you to come take a look. Please don't make me type anymore. LOL :tongue: Mark

:rolleyes: Here we go again with the "price police patrol" :rolleyes: It's his car guys! I think its priced right in todays market.