87 gn moonroof 18,600 original miles

18500 is basically what I have in it. Thought I'd pass the fun along to someone else. :biggrin: I just wish someone would come buy it before I have to go the Ebay route. I do think it would bring more there but I thought someone here might like to be the caretaker for a while. This car is a blast to drive and to enjoy or with a little cleaning and detail work your could take it to the next level. Just what ever trips your trigger. But to address your statement I wouldn't turn down more money for it. lol M

You think this would add any value to it.:eek:
IMG00274.jpg

this car was given away,

probably going to see this on on ebay selling for a profit next to the we4 that's on there now that sold here super cheap a few weeks ago.

i should get into the wholesale turbo regal business too!

cars only worth what someone will pay. Ebay is BS about 1of 5 buyers come through, there fees are out of control. I think price is in line. everyone says more more but not one of them will pay up so thats false inflation, kind of like the government and the economy. I have a 87 listed for 6k and I got a bunch of e-mails already why so cheep ? Well because I actually want to sell it !! not chitty chat for weeks on end about it.

There should be a on topic rule in this section every post turns into the opinion thread.... the price is the price if you think its high or low start a thread in general discussion with a link with a title like "do you think this car is priced right" that would help a ton with the clutter. Sorry I had to chime in here I should have posted in General Discussion :wink:

It is freaking Amazing how the all the price police comes out whenever a nice car is posted. If the price so low and it is such a steal then why the he!! dont you buy it.

It is freaking Amazing how the all the price police comes out whenever a nice car is posted. If the price so low and it is such a steal then why the he!! dont you buy it.

Amen Brother!!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I agree guys, but I cannot police every coment all day long.

We are talking about a polite way of handling this and will be in the future.

Back on topic please.

Thanks,

Ty

Still waiting for detailed up close pics from all the way around the vehicle inside and out including the under side and truck. Close ups of seals and video if you have it starting up and running? If the deal falls thru let me know. Thanx. Bpd998@aol.com

Nice car!! I love moonroofs. I would say the Price is Right for this car :biggrin:. Looks like someone is getting a clean car.