You can type here any text you want

87 GN Moonroof

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grumpy

Thread killer
Moonroof.. body is really nice .. paint is very good .. has rusty floors .. driver's seat is worn .. I bought this car because I had installed my 10,508 mile TTA motor in it and wanted it back to add in my TTA motor collection .. It now has Melissa's motor out of her new GN in it 73k on it .. runs excellant... car has 109k on it I think ..$5500 or will sell as a roller (no eng or trans) or a dragger (no eng trans or rear end) .. will try selling whole for a week or to.. Then it will be parted ..nice parts car excellant sheetmetal!!!!
:cool:

Attachments

• GNTTA.JPG
    GNTTA.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 768
nailheadpowered said:
how bad are the floors and can i get pics of the rest of the car interior eexterior engine and trunk and other than the floors any other issues and or areas of rust and or damage that is current or that has been repaired thanks.
nailheadpoweredgs@sbcglobal.net

Ill get more pics after I get Melissa's car set.. prob next wed ... floors are "Fred Flinstone's" :eek: :p

Whats the culprit for the floors-moonroof?

interested as a roller w/o motor and trany if you still have the car. If you are already parting this one out I can get you a list of parts needed too.
Thanks
Matt

Any pictures available yet?
I'm interested in seeing body and engine bay shots if possible.
Thanks
Peter

How's it going with this one? Can you post some pics of the floors? If you're already parting out, i'm interested in the rear-end. You can send me the pics or details of the rear-end to maxxa87@hotmail.com Thanks.

ok racing season is over up here ..here are more pics for those interested :cool:

Attachments

• LFfloor.JPG
    LFfloor.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 358
  • Lrfloor.JPG
    Lrfloor.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 355
  • Lseat.JPG
    Lseat.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 355
  • Moonroof.JPG
    Moonroof.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 355
  • RRfloor.JPG
    RRfloor.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 355
and a few more

Attachments

• Rseat.JPG
    Rseat.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 352
  • TTA18k.JPG
    TTA18k.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 351
  • TTA18ka.JPG
    TTA18ka.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 346
pics of the engine goin in the car or if ya just want a roller thats fine to .. original motor from Melissa's GN

Attachments

• MelGNmotor.JPG
    MelGNmotor.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 346
  • MelGNmotor2.JPG
    MelGNmotor2.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 343
  • MelGNmotor3.JPG
    MelGNmotor3.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 340
84gnguy said:
looks like a car worthy of putting floors into IMHO

ya it is but I just can't be bothered.. have to many cars ... it will make a nice parts car :p

interested in the car in driving condition. I dont have a problem spending the money for pans as long as the rest is clean and tight. been missing mine since about 2 min after it left the driveway.
jasond1986gn@aol.com shoot me a timeframe / details for that.

Grumpy, whats the VIN on the car, I think its my old car, and I might be interested in buying it back as a driver.

Back