You can type here any text you want

87 gn roller

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn8secondv6

Banned
Here is my 1987 Buick GN T-Top Roller that I want to sell. The car has around 55000 original miles. The car has solid floor boards and solid trunk area. The body and frame are very straight. It does have a small spot of rust behind the drivers rear quarter panel that should be an easy fix. I have most of the parts for the car except for a few items that I have already sold. I have sold the doors, trunk lid, outer fenders, rear end, dash plaque, engine wiring harness, headlight harness, header panel, wheel trim, and the rims so they are NOT INCLUDED. I have the complete GN interior in excellent shape with a new headliner and new black carpet that is included. The seats are in excellent shape with one small rip on the drivers bucket. The door panels are also mint. I have removed the complete interior from the car but will include the interior parts for the sale. The dash and center console are in excellent shape. You will need to buy a new speaker cover since mine was cracked. I have a complete list of parts that come with the car. I will post the parts list later or can email the list to anyone interested in the car. The car is in storage in Goshen, Indiana and would probably need some kind of rear end to move the car. I will include and install a 7.5 rear end and some rims and tires so the car will roll for transport. I would like to get $3500 obo for the low mileage roller without the parts listed above that I have already sold. I do not need any more cars, so trades are out of the question. I do have another set of doors, trunk lid, and outer fenders that I will sell with the car for additional money but only with the purchase of the car and not separate. Here are some pictures of the car before I removed the header panel and wiring harness. I will try and post some more pictures soon.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 773
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 773
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 771
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 776
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 769
Gn roller $3500/$1500

Here is a list of parts that go with the car for $3500. Most of the parts are in excellent shape. I would also entertain just selling the rolling body with the frame and title for $1500 without any parts.

INCLUDED PARTS FOR $3500
GN BODY w/TITLE
FRAME-SOLID AND STRAIGHT
CORE SUPPORT-STEEL
HOOD-TURBO
BUMPER FRONT
BUMPER REAR
FRONT SUSPENSION
REAR CONTROL ARMS STOCK
WINDSHIELD GLASS
BACK GLASS
QUARTER GLASS
FRONT WINDOW TRIM
REAR WINDOW TRIM
DOOR SILL PLATES
CARPET BLACK-NEW
HEADLINER T-TOP-NEW
INTERIOR PLASTICS-NICE
CENTER CONSOLE-NO PLATE
DASH-GREY-NO PLAQUE-NICE
DOOR PANELS UPPER-EXC
DOOR PANLES LOWER CONCERT-EXC
SEATS-GN-FRT&REAR-GOOD SHAPE
SEAT BELTS-FRT&REAR
STOCK SHIFTER BASE
STEERING COLUMN-TILT
STEERING WHEEL
STEERING BOX
POWER STEERING RESERVOIR
SHIFTER PLATE-NO HANDLE
RADIATOR HOLD DOWN
T-TOPS-LOCKING-NO TRIM
ANALOG GUAGE CLUSTER
SUN VISORS-NICE
SUN VISOR BRACKETS T-TOP
THIRD BRAKE LIGHT
WHEEL PLASTIC INNER FENDER
DRIVESHAFT-STOCK GM
HEATER BOX W/AC
AC HEATER CONTROLS

DailyDrifter;2687554]Where are you located :biggrin

Right in the ad it says it is in Goshen Indiana.....................................

Maybe I jumped the gun here. Op I'm sorry for throwing chit in you thread.....I'll tell ya what, out of good faith I'll buy this roller off you, just give me the address where I can go to pick up this cream puff.

$3500 for a stripped roller???:eek: Am I reading this wrong? Definately the exact same car. It amazes me what people try to pull on this board! Good eye dailydrifter!

He is being "dealt with" as we speak. Thanks Dave :biggrin:

Don't ban him yet, this thread has some potential in it.lol. Maybe its jasons mother that's selling it this time,haha. Remember "you can't fix stupid"

Please quit trying to push your crap on TB.com members...

Everytime you post it makes me that much more determined that you will stay banned. You could have at least PM'd me or another admin instead of being so chickcrap and trying to hide under a new name...:mad:

I figured that he get blown away for the third time but I figured that you'd let us have some fun first Shane.:biggrin: LOL

Back