You can type here any text you want

87 GN stolen

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dabutcher42

I had my 87 GN stolen sometime between Thursday 8pm and Friday morning 6:30 am from a parking lot on M-59 in Waterford mi . Had the car up for sale and left it there cause a guy wanted to bring his dad up to see it.

man you have some balls to leave your car in a parking lot overnight. Especially with all the cars getting stolen now.. Oh welll... good luck finding it.

Hopefully it was only impounded.

I had an '86 stolen from me so I feel your pain. :( It's not wise leave these car unattended for any length of time.

I had my 87 GN stolen sometime between Thursday 8pm and Friday morning 6:30 am from a parking lot on M-59 in Waterford mi . Had the car up for sale and left it there cause a guy wanted to bring his dad up to see it.

My number one suspect would be the guy who contacted you and asked if he could bring his dad along to see the car. Do you know this guy or have a way of tracking him down? I hope you supplied the cops with that information. It may not pan out but they have to start somewhere.

Security cameras in that lot?

You didn't unplug the fuel pump or other anti-theft measure ? (none of which stop a tow truck...)

Any pics or other identifiable characteristics?

Bob

Back