You can type here any text you want

87 GN t top clean

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not wanting to sell if before the auction ends whatever it bring on there will be it.

25k on here or what ever it brings on ebay

Robert,

So what you are saying it that if anyone on here wants the car, they will have to pay $25k for it when this site was kind enough to let you post it for free and these are a bunch of legitimate enthusiasts on here that truly care about these cars.

Furthermore, you are willing to start the bidding on eBay at $9500 and run the car with no reserve and sell it for that to anyone else in the world outside this site. Is that correct?

That is a slap in the face the the good people here in my opinion.

While the car looks like a decent car, and typically, I don't post on other peoples threads bashing them, their cars or their prices because I would love to see you be able to get $25k for it because it would only enhance the value of mine and everybody elses that owns these cars. Honestly, I am really curious what you are smoking because I really want some of that ****!

Please let me know so I can get some too!

Here's a free bump for you and your $25k price! LOL!!:rolleyes:

it has 73000 not 7300 miles--- i see our dads are alike saying they want to sell but asking a small fortune... he really doesnt want to sell it:eek:

Robert,

So what you are saying it that if anyone on here wants the car, they will have to pay $25k for it when this site was kind enough to let you post it for free and these are a bunch of legitimate enthusiasts on here that truly care about these cars.

Furthermore, you are willing to start the bidding on eBay at $9500 and run the car with no reserve and sell it for that to anyone else in the world outside this site. Is that correct?

That is a slap in the face the the good people here in my opinion.

While the car looks like a decent car, and typically, I don't post on other peoples threads bashing them, their cars or their prices because I would love to see you be able to get $25k for it because it would only enhance the value of mine and everybody elses that owns these cars. Honestly, I am really curious what you are smoking because I really want some of that ****!

Please let me know so I can get some too!

Here's a free bump for you and your $25k price! LOL!!:rolleyes:

He never would tell me a dead set price or it would have been on here, and I wouldnt have had to fool with ebay and all the people calling and asking dumb questions and wanting to trade for junk for it, but he couldnt tell me a price so I said I will just put it on ebay b/c it will bring all its worth on there. I put the car on here for anyone that was looking to buy a nice clean car. (just letting everyone know about it being on ebay). As for the 25k I Just said that b/c douche bag was having a fit b/c it did not have some kind of price on it so I put one on there. I dont know about for yall but its very obvious he would take $9500 for the car b/c thats what I started it out as.

it has 73000 not 7300 miles--- i see our dads are alike saying they want to sell but asking a small fortune... he really doesnt want to sell it:eek:

Some one has already bid on the car and it has no reserve so its pretty much sold as long as the last bidder dont back out its gone.
Ive looked I dont see where your talking about the 7300 miles? I put on ebay 73,000.

He never would tell me a dead set price or it would have been on here, and I wouldnt have had to fool with ebay and all the people calling and asking dumb questions and wanting to trade for junk for it, but he couldnt tell me a price so I said I will just put it on ebay b/c it will bring all its worth on there. I put the car on here for anyone that was looking to buy a nice clean car. (just letting everyone know about it being on ebay). As for the 25k I Just said that b/c douche bag was having a fit b/c it did not have some kind of price on it so I put one on there. I dont know about for yall but its very obvious he would take $9500 for the car b/c thats what I started it out as.

Call me a douche bag, because you wont follow the forum rules :rolleyes:

You better stay at coaching Girls Basketball and let the people that really know what cars are worth sell them.

Talk smack to a mod like that again and you don't have to worry about the thread here:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back