You can type here any text you want

87 Grand National 40,700 miles FL (stock)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Andymi

This is a solid roof car, completely stock, original paint car with 40,700 miles on it.

The car runs well and is completely stock.

The interior is in very good condition, all gauges work, a/c works, radio, etc.

The car was apparently rust proofed when new, so the body is in good condition.

It is a very low optioned car, with power windows and door locks, but not much else.

Car fax and autocheck are both clean. The paint is about a 6 on a scale to 10. My original plan was to paint it, but I got an 8,000 mile Turbo TA, and I would rather sell at a discount to someone looking for a low mileage stock car, as I do not have much time to play. The picture below of the trunk lid shows some white spots. I am not sure what they are, but the paint has gloss, but has those spots as well.

I does have a little oil leak that I have not run down, as I have put less than 400 miles on it since I got it 2 years ago and the car has been sitting covered in my garage. The only other item is that the power master brake system is still original, so the brake light flashes on, although the brakes seem to work ok.

The passenger's side front bumper filler just cracked, and I have ordered a new one from Gbody.

Car is located in Miami, Florida about 10 miles south of downtown Miami.

I can e-mail other pictures as I am not very good at posting, so send me a pm if you like.

The price is right at $12,900.

2330Driver_s_side_front_3-4_view-rev-thumb.JPG

2330Driver_s_side_rear_view-rev-thumb.JPG

2330Driver_s_door_panel-thumb.JPG

2330Passenger_s_side_rear_quarter-rev-thumb.JPG

2330Trunk_lid-rev-thumb.JPG

If you requested pictures and did not receive, please let me know. I know that some were kicked back because the files were too large, but I have since been able to save them in smaller files.

Also, I have only listed the car here to give forum members the first opportunity.

Thanks.

Bryan your pictures were sent. Thanks.

I have gotten a lot of interest, but mainly from out of state. I have not advertised it anywhere else, but I am going to put it in the autotrader for this weekend, so I wanted to give everyone a heads up.

If anyone has additional questions, just let me know.

Thank you.

Thanks for all of the interest.

I had a buyer come over the weekend, and he gave me a deposit yesterday, so he has a week or so to complete the deal.

If it does not go through, I will let everyone know.

Thanks again.

Back