87 Grand National $5200

boostjunkie

NEED MORE BOOST
87 Grand National TTop car w/full power has very nice int, runs and drives real nice. trans was rebuilt a few years ago shifts real good motor is all stock never rebuilt (orignal to the car) , had timing chain and new head gaskets w/ARP bolts replaced in 1994 . has Terry Huston 3 inch down pipe w/cut out , ATR 3inch single shot exhaust, Reds fuel pump w/hot wire kit adjustable fuel reg ,36lb blue top injectors with Reds Chip ,Reds Volt booster & Adj acc ,K&N w/ram air kit. piller mount 30lb boost guage .has 8.5 rear 342 posi. car ran 12.2 with good tires and race gas. 4 new tires on GN wheels . this car was from NC in the early 90s and is very soild only has some rust in doors, solid rockers ,qtrs, floor pans ,roof ,trunk floor. CAR WAS REPAINTED IN 2001 AND PAINT IS POOR . this would be a great driver or nice winter project to repaint and have a real nice GN . car has a clear PA R title and miles are 70,000 orig ? cluster was replace some years ago but will supply car fax to prove mileage. i just did a safty ck on the car and it will need rear brakes soon .i have owned this car and worked on it since the 90s it is very solid . $5200 FIRM will get pics posted by the weekend . or call for more info 412 818 5293 Shawn

call me, left my # on your voice mail, if car is as described i'll take it. i dont play games check alvin frank, i just bought his car 2 weeks ago. his is a hardtop, now i need a t-top car---tim

car for sale

PUT ME IN LINE ,If car dont sell I would like a shot at it .PM please THANKS.

1 38.JPG
[/IMG]
2 38.JPG
[/IMG]
3 38.JPG
[/IMG]
4 38.JPG
[/IMG]
5 38.JPG
[/IMG]
6 38.JPG
[/IMG]
7 38.JPG
[/IMG]
boostjunkie said:
87 Grand National TTop car w/full power has very nice int, runs and drives real nice. trans was rebuilt a few years ago shifts real good motor is all stock never rebuilt (orignal to the car) , had timing chain and new head gaskets w/ARP bolts replaced in 1994 . has Terry Huston 3 inch down pipe w/cut out , ATR 3inch single shot exhaust, Reds fuel pump w/hot wire kit adjustable fuel reg ,36lb blue top injectors with Reds Chip ,Reds Volt booster & Adj acc ,K&N w/ram air kit. piller mount 30lb boost guage .has 8.5 rear 342 posi. car ran 12.2 with good tires and race gas. 4 new tires on GN wheels . this car was from NC in the early 90s and is very soild only has some rust in doors, solid rockers ,qtrs, floor pans ,roof ,trunk floor. CAR WAS REPAINTED IN 2001 AND PAINT IS POOR . this would be a great driver or nice winter project to repaint and have a real nice GN . car has a clear PA R title and miles are 70,000 orig ? cluster was replace some years ago but will supply car fax to prove mileage. i just did a safty ck on the car and it will need rear brakes soon .i have owned this car and worked on it since the 90s it is very solid . $5200 FIRM will get pics posted by the weekend . or call for more info 412 818 5293 Shawn

boostjunkie said:

Sale pending . i will update to all that have emailed me . Thank you Shawn

What's The Deal With This Car!!

Anyone Know The Deal With This Car?? I Have Sent Emails And Had No Replies!! If Sold Please Update Your Ad And Return Emails!!

boostjunkie said:
boostjunkie said:

Sale pending . i will update to all that have emailed me . Thank you Shawn

The car is sold and left Friday . Thanks Shawn

Shawn the First part of payment via PAyPal has been sent to me but has not cleared yet...maybe Tuesday....

how(PayPal,MO or check) are you sending the remainder of the payment,thanks Dennis