You can type here any text you want

87 Grand National and 67 Olds Cutlass

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

collins1

I have a bone stock 87 GN with the original title, window sticker and bill of sale. I purchased the car from the widow of the original owner. It has 102,000 miles and was very well maintained. It is from MD and has absolutly no rust anywhere. I`m trying to gauge the interest that people may have on a car like this.

I also have a 1967 Old Cutlass that does have rust but nothing too major and still runs and drives well. The frame is in beautiful condition. Everything is there and would be a great car to restore.

Both cars are in upstate NY.

I can be reached at bryancollins1@gmail.com. Thank You.

Few pics of GN

here are a few pics

Attachments

• Picture 027.jpg
    Picture 027.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,020
  • Picture 029.jpg
    Picture 029.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 1,182
  • Picture 035.jpg
    Picture 035.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 1,001
  • Picture 036.jpg
    Picture 036.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 999
  • Picture 037.jpg
    Picture 037.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 1,028
i`m not sure how the market is on these cars at the moment so i`m just trying to get some offers. the number floating around in my head is around $10,000 but i dont know if that`s reasonable at this time or not. i suppose that if i can`t meet that number then i`ll hold onto it for a while.

thanks

here are a few pics
kinda looks like this car..... 87 Buick Grand National in fact it is.

someone is scamming. my guess is someone stole ur add and put it on craigs list or u moved here from Cali. considering both adds went up the same day either someone came on the TB.COM and hi-jacked it on the 17th or u hi-jacked it. which is it. ur price is reasonable here. craigs list is not. I called the number listed in Cali and it went right to voicemail and the mailbox was full.

not a scam but what the hell?

holy crap. that`s my car that someone posted on craigslist. this is certainly not a scam. how the hell would someone get those pictures? i suppose a copy and paste but what would be the motivation? i own the car and it`s here with me. i only posted those pics on this website. i`m going to call the number and see who this person is.

That would be a good idea, as a matter of fact PM me your number and I will call both today to see whats up.

pics of cutlass

here are some pics of the cutlass and i`m not sure what to ask so i`ll entertain offers. let`s see if someone hijacks these pictures.

Attachments

• CUTLASS 001.jpg
    CUTLASS 001.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 674
  • CUTLASS 002.jpg
    CUTLASS 002.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 682
  • CUTLASS 003.jpg
    CUTLASS 003.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 732
  • CUTLASS 004.jpg
    CUTLASS 004.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 664
  • CUTLASS 005.jpg
    CUTLASS 005.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 667
I definately would not have posted my number for the world wide web to have access to. When it is 12am in NY, its only 8pm in Cali. You just might get a phone call when you least expect it. Happened to me several years ago with ebay.

Very nice GN BTW!

i think posting ur number is a good idea. makes people think u have nothing to hide. if u get a late call because someone is trying to buy ur car then i guess u will have to answer it and talk with them. so what

Back