87 Grand National for sale $6100

GN Bob

P1.jpg
P2.jpg
P5.jpg
P3.jpg
P4.jpg
P6.jpg

Looks good glws, I'm in RI guys could possibly check it out for someone...thanks Mike

Sweet car for the money! If that does not sell we are in trouble.

GLWS

RL

Thanks GLWS. It was to be a retirement project to restore it to it's former glory but my new obsession is competing in trials bike competitions and I need the garage space.

I have added pictures and am being totally upfront about the condition of the car and it is priced accordingly. There is corrosion at the drivers and passengers door hinge areas and it needs a lower drivers door skin.

Thanks,

Bob

Hi Bob. Nice price for that GN. How is the power train ? I'm very interested. Just let me know when your available. Tony

How are the floor pans? Roof under ttop?

The floor pans are solid, unfortunately I don't have access to a lift to take pictures. I have not had the T-tops off in a while, I will take a look and let you know.

Thanks,

Bob

Adding info on the car:

I am not interested in trades. I'll respond to replies through the Craigslist ad with phone numbers and I will check this listing as often as possible.

I have owned since 1994. Always used Mobil 1 synthetic, Have all maintenance records. Runs strong with 187,000 miles. The car needs some cosmetic work which I have accounted for in the low price.

New Hooker Cat back exhaust with high flow cat
Reinforced Driver side header
Vacuum brake conversion
Coyles double row timing chain
Melling high volume oil pump
Caspers high volume fuel pump
Hot wired fuel pump
Remote starter solenoid
Cold air intake with K&N cone filter
Boxed in intercooler shroud
All front body braces installed
Rear trunk body braces
Heavy duty rear sway bar
Tires good
Transmission rebuilt by Don Robichard racing
New battery last year
Oil pressure, water temp & boost gages
Knock detector
Laptop with WinALDL
Headliner and visors restored by Alan's in Tiverton, RI
New shift cable
Replaced Throttle body seals
New Transmission lines

Lots of spare parts including: Intercooler, Turbo core, Steering box, A/C condenser, Cat converter test pipe, A/C delete pulley, injectors.

Thanks,

Bob

I went to Tiverton, RI. Saturday and checked out GN Bob's GN . Nice ride. Hardly any rust around the t-tops. Some rust around the doors. Not to bad though. Power train is perfect even with high mileage. He has done a lot over the years with his car. He also has extra parts to go with the car. For the money, it's a steel. I tried another 87 GN today, also with t-tops, which was the second time for me. I guess I'm a hard top person only. I didn't like all the flexing and noise. Otherwise I would have bought Bob's GN.

The car has been sold.

In the immortal words of the Terminator, "I'll be back".

Thanks,

Bob