You can type here any text you want

87 Grand National for sale in Michigan

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sholdwick

I am selling my 87 WE4. The car currently has GN rims and badges and two tone seat covers(Previous owner), but the trunk sticker has the WE4 option and the dash is correct for a Turbo-T. I have owned the car for 4 1/2 years now. The motor was rebuilt in the spring of 07. Everything was new including TRW forged .030" over pistons XR1 roller cam from Full Throttle. It still has a stock bottom end. The tranny was rebuilt the is past winter with lots of CK Performances parts. The seats are nice, but faded some from the T-Tops. It has a precision stock location intercooler, 3" Terry Houston downpipe and 2 1/2" Hooker dual exhaust. The tranny has 3,200 stall Pats 10" HD lock-up converter. I just put a new GT6157 Ball Bearing turbo on the car. I installed new 60lb fuel injectors and a Full Throttle Commander chip this spring. Stereo is all after market.
The car drives very nice and tight for a t-top car. The paint is nice. It was painted several years before I bought it, but it is starting to show the usual road chips and such. There is no rust on the body at all. The car does need new carpetting bad. I bought a new cheap carpet off of ebay last year and it fit horrible. I am asking $13,000 for the car. Any questions call at 989-551-5494

Thanks

Back