87 Grand National T-tops $5,000

orion

1987 Buick Grand National - Hartford Connecticut
124,xxx chassis miles.

26,000 Engine Miles (bottom end built by Jack Cotton 2 years ago, reciepts)
serviced at cottons performance
TE-44 Turbo
Thrasher Chip
36# Injectors
upgraded & solid intake plumbing some chrome- K&N
Walbro Fuel Pump - Hotwire kit
upgraded cam
Lots of replaced general parts all new suspension components
-new coil pack, ignition
-water pump
-serpentine belt
-fuel filter
-regular oil changes
-High volume timing cover
4x KYB springs and struts
seat braces
brand new rotors and pads done last year
all new rubber less than 5,000 225x60x15
original wheels - polish up great
pretty much stock interior LEDs do not work for boost or RPM
Oil pressure, Boost Gauges on A - Arm Water temp in a console pod, not installed. with room for another gauge.
- issues with interior: No Headliner, tear in driver seat, small cig burn. in back, near black piping
wired for rear located amplifier and subwoofer - all interior speakers upgraded.
sony cd player
poly bushings need replacing - motor and suspension
new steering column
2.5 inch atr exhaust great shape. Test pipe, cat included.
Rear bumper/passenger quater panel damage - Will fix or sell for less.
Paint is not original, needs treatment for swirls, very light, covered when waxed.

would consider trades for economical car;)

lots of pictures and specific information from reciepts well over $5,000 in parts and modifications 3,500 on bottom end of motor- email rob.waterman@gmail.com

quick sell

what do you have? interested in anything economical to commute about 15 miles a day in. subaru maybe, honda. AWD would be nice.

orion said:
1987 Buick Grand National - Hartford Connecticut
124,xxx chassis miles.

would consider trades for economical car;)

Interested but need to sell my truck (It is listed)
What kind of mileage are you getting with it now?

gets crap for milage, i'll let you know when i get the new chip in. it's got some damage, rear passanger quarter panel, and the bumper, will fix.

-rob

no rust, tiny spot on the trunklid from what looks like a gas cap being placed on the paint. car has some body damage, drives straight, nothing structural. and the powermaster brakes are going. make an offer if you don't mind doing some work. it's a fantastic car if you don't mind giving it a little love. need money for school.

-rob

i was hoping to get the damaged fixed before i sold it. but as im pressed for time. im selling for much less if sold as is. I have a front fender and door. email me for detailed pictures of the damage. all body. drives fine.

Would you want to trade straight up for a '97 Ford Expedition? Good condition, except for a small dent in the rear, from a VERY minor accident where a guy pulling out from a parking space hit me (probably was going 2 mph or so). Interior isn't bad (normal wear and all). Can send pics if interested.

The car is still for sale, and im still intersted in selling this beauty. Before the cold air these days make me want to keep it. (I miss the fall)

to answer your expedition question, im not interested in it, just because of the mileage and practicality, im looking for a daily commuter. but thank you for asking.

-robert

Hows this.

Would you trade?Have done alot of work on thic car.It gets about 26 Highway,10 when you get onto it.This car has the origanal 307.

Attachments

• 20 copy.jpg
    20 copy.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 320