You can type here any text you want

87 Limited 29k miles $9800 or parts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbobuick

Staff member
I bought this as a roller at the beginning of the summer as a cruiser and have another project car I plan to finish this winter. Car is very very clean and still has its original paint. It is a southern car with ZERO rust anywhere not even surface rust underneath. The car has a brand new motor and a 12k mile trans. Some upgrades include 2800 stall D5 TQ conv, 3" downpipe, 42.5# injectors, ATR SS crossflow exhaust, big neck IC, 340 walbro pump with Caspers hot wire kit. The motor is brand new and only has about 100 miles on it. It is a REALLY nice stock rebuild with a lightened and balanced rotating assembly, TRW forged pistons, std/std crank, fresh heads with comp cams 980 valve springs. The car ran 12.07@113 on a 95 degree day this summer with the same parts but with different heads and cam. I had the bumper fillers replaced this summer and a dent guy went over the car so the paint and body is a solid 8 maybe 9 out of 10 considering it is factory paint. The car has a clear title and registation, the car was re-vinned by the state of GA due to being a theft recovery and has salvage history as a result. The car was not damaged, smashed, or parted it was missing for more than the 90 days and the insurance company recovered it after they paid out on the claim. Another board member has the original motor for the car and it was removed for work when he decided to sell the car. This car is a very nice driver and hot rod and you will be hard pressed to find as nice a car for the money. This is easly $14-16k car without the previous history. If it doesn't sell I may seriously part it out so let me know what you are interested in. The car will come with stock rims and tires. Motor pic shows a bigger turbo the car will come with a stock turbo. Options include pwr windows, locks, ant, concert sound, tilt cruise, everythign works except the antenna.

IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN BUYING THIS CAR PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR OPINION ON THIS THREAD.

Any questions please e-mail me mlyonsdc@yahoo.com
Thanks

Attachments

• DSCF0453.jpg
    DSCF0453.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 821
  • DSCF0456.jpg
    DSCF0456.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 810
  • DSCF0454.jpg
    DSCF0454.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 803
  • DSCF0460.jpg
    DSCF0460.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 794
  • DSCF0459.jpg
    DSCF0459.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 799
ttt for ya ...showed it to the wife .... she said NO :eek: :rolleyes: I do miss that car at times ... shouldn't be clicking on links :p

If only I could afford it... I would hate to see this car parted out!

Bump for the perfect cruiser!

If only I could afford it... I would hate to see this car parted out!

Bump for the perfect cruiser!

it was the perfect cruiser!!!! nice low mile car !!! no rattles eithier .. I really do miss it :redface:

Man, I hate you for posting such a nice car. If it's still around in January, I could very seriously see myself flying to Ohio to bring it back to GA. I just need to finish parting out my DSM. I had a white '87 Limited w/ the same interior :frown:

87 limited

I would love to have this car but only with the convo-pros and would really like to have the bigger turbo also but consider without it.If your interested in any trading up let me know and I'll email you details and more pictures.I have a 2003 Crewcab 4x4 loaded and NEVER OFFROAD.Has every option except leather. michaels86svo@hotmail.com
dsc00715gv1.jpg

Thanks for the comments

I've had a few guys want the car as a roller and I'm willing to go that route.

I will sell the car with whatever anyone wants with it, convo pros stock rims big turbo stroker motor etc. I have a lot of parts, to many to be honest.

neighborhood

...you said no opinions on the car......but, that's an awfully nice neighborhood you live in:biggrin:

Thanks for the interest

I have a deposit on the rear clip and interiror and another on the motor....

Just Kidding:smile: I do have a deposit on the car and a commitment to pick it up this weekend. I will let eveyone know if the deal falls through.

Back