You can type here any text you want

87 Limited T roller

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87gn-newbee

Bought the car a month or so ago and decided to sell. Realistically I couldn't get the car done and up here to Alaska for a few years so gonna sell. I have purchased a few parts new and used and would like to sell as a package. Listed below is link and a list of parts that will come with the car. I have a ton of pics and i'm sure Grumpy can answer any questions.

THDP for aftermarket headers NEW
double pumper RA NEW
65mm Precision upper w/PP NEW
V2 IC w/3in pipes USED but like NEW
NL/up trans done by Brian H should be delivered any day NEW
stock TB all sensors USED
set of stock headers USED crack fixed "Gary I'll square ya away"

and of course the car. I leave back for Iraq on sunday but brother in law will take care of sale. Car is located in Webster NY about 20min from rochester again would like to sell as a package deal.

Dan

http://www.turbobuicks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44720

If ya need more than what is in the link what are ya looking for?

I can be reached at 907-622-2023 until sunday

ok pics for people who don't want to wander :eek: white with maroon interior .. Car has stock rims on it . 26k-28k on it from what I remember.. NO RUST ANYWHERE !!! Georgia car .. still has the original brakes !! ATR 3" exhaust ... AC blows cold !! well after ya put a motor in it :biggrin:
Dan see how it goes here .. IF it doesn't the wife is do for another Florida trip and we all know when she goes away I get another car :wink:

Attachments

• Limiteddriveway.JPG
    Limiteddriveway.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 216
  • Limitedclean.JPG
    Limitedclean.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 178
  • interior.JPG
    interior.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 168
The car looks nice...
I think Dan has the Germanshepard hood ornament off to one side and its not facing front..

Phatman said:
The car looks nice...
I think Dan has the Germanshepard hood ornament off to one side and its not facing front..

He only went for one ride in the car .. he is a moonroof dog :p

Dan, keep your head down in Iraq and come back safe.

Thanks for your service brother.

Bob

thanks for the picks Dan I think I still have those zip files ya sent with more picks. Thanks Bob I will.
Dan

Dan I know you want to sell as a package but if you are willing to separate the RA double pumper shoot me a PM - i would be very interested - thanx - aaron

I'll keep ya posted if it doesn't sell as a package I'll split it up. Might be easier that way. If anyone else wants something let me know and see what I can do.
Dan

Last TTT for a few days leaving in a few hours will check when I get back to the lovely city of Mosul ;)
Dan

Ok if i break it up prices are listed below, would like the car to go first then parts so we'll see what happens.
dan

car 6k
trans 1650 NEW
THDP 400 NEW
RA DP'er 500 NEW
V2 IC 600
PTE Upper w/PP 175 NEW
stock TB 75

How is the paint on this car? Any thin spots or spider webbing? Also, you say no motor or trans..... Is everything else there i.e wiring harness etc. Do you have any pictures under the hood without motor? What is the actual miles stated on the car? If everything is legit, i'll take it off your hands for $5500 for car only. Let me know and i'll make arrangements.

87gn-newbee said:
Ok if i break it up prices are listed below, would like the car to go first then parts so we'll see what happens.
dan

car 6k
trans 1650 NEW
THDP 400 NEW
RA DP'er 500 NEW
V2 IC 600
PTE Upper w/PP 175 NEW
stock TB 75
Would you take 400 on the fp's? either way can you send me a pm and some pix of it? Thanx

paint is in great shape 2 small nicks on trunk the car comes with everything but motor and trans so the wiring harness,DS,cross member and exhaust are there. 6K firm on price

As far as the FP just paid 540 from Jack so 500 if and when the car sells. I will keep ya posted and try to get some pics but it's brand new only opened to look at it .
dan

Dan.....I'm interested in the Limited. Would love to take a look at it. Are you also located in Mass?? I'm in CT. Let me know. Thanks!!

Ken B.

Came to my senses car is not for sale anymore. Would be pissed if i let this one go. So it might take a little longer to finish than planned oh well i will get it done someday.
Dan

Back