You can type here any text you want

87 Limited-T-TOP South Ga.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
cruiser69 said:
Lonnie thanks for the compliments on the car. I am really surprised too. It is too nice of a car to not have sold by now or nobody is looking for a nice car they can drive anywhere anytime. I'll just keep on trying but the weather is getting warmer here in Ga. I might want to keep it after taking the T-Tops out and going for a cruise in the country. When you get through with your motor and decide which way you are going to go on the paint, post some pics here, I would like to see it.
Later
Robert

Have interior pics

Robert,

Very nice car! Too bad my stable is full or I'd consider yours. You may regret selling it later- been there, done that and have the t shirt! I had to get another turbo car. If you are in the Macon area, PM me and we can meet up. I'm sometimes passing through your area on the way to that junkyard in Helena (Telfair Co). Do you know if that yard is still around? They crushed alot of old gold a few years ago- I actually saw it first hand and it brought tears to my eyes! :frown:

cruiser69 said:
Lonnie thanks for the compliments on the car. I am really surprised too. It is too nice of a car to not have sold by now or nobody is looking for a nice car they can drive anywhere anytime. I'll just keep on trying but the weather is getting warmer here in Ga. I might want to keep it after taking the T-Tops out and going for a cruise in the country. When you get through with your motor and decide which way you are going to go on the paint, post some pics here, I would like to see it.
Later
Robert

I know....the weather is getting nicer and nicer, so it's gonna be t-top weather very soon. Once the weather gets nice, I'm going to be wishing I had t-tops for some open air cruising.

Paint wise, I have some ideas if I go custom, including an idea or two for custom ghost graphics...should be nice either way. Not being able to drive the Buick is driving me nuts....I need my boost fix...lol.

Anybody got his number? I have cash ready!

87 Limited

Vader sent you a pm with phone number if your still interested. All the pics I have to the car are in the first post. But if you need more will be glad to take . Sorry I haven't put up any of the interior and engine compartment but they are just as nice as the car is.
Thanks
Robert

New Pics of 87 Limited

Have posted new pics of outside, inside, engine compartment, trunk, and under body. Just click on link in first post and it will take you there...

Thanks
Robert

I can give you 10k for the car next Saturday if you're interested. PM or email for details. I don't want to go any higher because of the mileage. I love the color though.

Sorry Bishir, its too nice of a car to let it go that cheap. I drove it to the Gators in Gainsville a couple weekends ago and it sure was fun to drive. The miles on this car shouldn't hurt the price to someone who knows what it is.
Or could that have been a typo error ¿¿¿¿¿ on the 10K

Thanks for looking,
Robert

Nice Car!!!

Hi Robert!

This car is worth every bit of what you're asking!!! Don't let it go for a dollar under what you feel it's worth. Period! You've got it right at a good price now Rob- :biggrin: :) :D

I wouldn't drop it one dollar under 13.5k if I was you. And that's with 13.5 Benjamin Franklins shoved in my face!!! :cool:

All I have to say is "Niceeeeee"

Good Luck with the Sale, and hope you sell it to a proud owner!

Thanks for the compliment Tomcatturbo, I really think this car is worth every bit of what I'm asking for it. I have had a almost 4,000 views on the link to the pics and you would think someone would want a nice Limited to drive if not for an investment. They are just going up in value every year. Thanks again for the compliment....

Robert

Lots of people looking at the link to my pics in my first post, I still want to sell the car........=====~~~

Paint code

:D Do you know the paint code on that color, really nice.

Sorry to jump on you thread not being a buyer, but love that color of that car.

Dennis

Color Code

No probelm Dennis, And thanks for the compliment. The color code is 15U whic is just called gray in 1987. If you will go to my first post and click on the link at the bottom of the post it will carry you to my community webshots webpage with lots of pics. I also have a couple of pictures of the original window sticker that you can see all the options on this car.

Thanks Again
Robert

thanks

cruiser69 said:
No probelm Dennis, And thanks for the compliment. The color code is 15U whic is just called gray in 1987. If you will go to my first post and click on the link at the bottom of the post it will carry you to my community webshots webpage with lots of pics. I also have a couple of pictures of the original window sticker that you can see all the options on this car.

Thanks Again
Robert

Thanks for the reply and the info. I just now was sending my buddy who mixes paint the pictures of your car. Thought he could track it down. Well now I know the paint code.

Holy Moley! I just looked at my trunk sticker and that is the factory color of my Car! ha ha...My car has had one cheap repaint and they did not get the color right, I thought to door jambs looked more like your color..Excellent.
Now It wont be a color change. Ill send you some picture of what my car looks like now so you dont think Im crazy, fadded and looks more blue gray than charcole.

Thanks!

Dennis

Back