You can type here any text you want

87 Limited-T-TOP South Ga.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Thanks

Thanks AVC;
But I can't part with this car for that amount of money, I have already reduced the selling price from 14,900 to 13,900 but it just might be a little bit negotiable at this moment. I really don't have to sell it but I hate to see it sit there and somebody not enjoy it.

Thanks for looking

Robert .....

This car would make someone a really nice Christmas present.........
Thanks for looking....

Damn!!! That's damn near the exact car I was looking for when I sold my past Limited. I wanted one so bad that was WO2 + T-Tops preferably in white but the gray is damned hot too. I like the cornering and/or opera lamps on the Limiteds but don't think those were available in the WO2 black-out package.

I settled on my white WO2 87 instead....

Good luck on the sale.

87 Limited

Thanks TT/A1233 for the compliments, and your Limited in white is a very sharp loking car also. There aren't many of the Limited's left And I don't really need to sell it but am thinking of doing a kit car and one of the toys has to go to make room for it. If you get to wanting two Limited's try to remember this one if you can. It really is a good car and will make someone a good investment.
Thanks for looking........... Robert =====~~~~

Thanks TT/A1233 for the compliments, and your Limited in white is a very sharp loking car also. There aren't many of the Limited's left And I don't really need to sell it but am thinking of doing a kit car and one of the toys has to go to make room for it. If you get to wanting two Limited's try to remember this one if you can. It really is a good car and will make someone a good investment.
Thanks for looking........... Robert =====~~~~
I sold my Limited to TRY and find a stock looking white Limited WO2 or a white one with opera, cornering lamps and open roof (astro or T tops)....like that was even possible. So I did the best I could....a white WO2 T. Then of course about a year later yours pops up in gray and damn it looks great! I'd sure like to see interior photos as we both know Limiteds come in a variety of interior options.

On a side note, my Limited was a wolf in sheeps clothing. The previous owner built it and ran an 11.9 with more to go. It was probably best to get rid of it before I got in trouble or killed/hurt myself!

TT/A1233... I'm sorry you didn't see my car a year ago, It was probably on here then. If you will go to my first post, at the bottom of it is a link to the pics I have posted to Community Webshots. There are 130 photos to browse through with 2 of them being the window sticker for this car so you can see all the options it has as well as the retail price of $19,056.00...
If you sell yours give me a call..
Thanks Robert ô¿ô

DAMN!.... I just checked out all the photos of your car and all I can say is that's ONE RARE LIMITED!!!! T-tops, leather pillow seats WITH high center console option and WO2!! Considering there were only 1,032 of those made and yours with WO2 and T-tops + the leather interior....just incredibly rare!

Can I pay you later? :biggrin:

TT/A1233... like the man on the engine ol commercial said, you can pay me now or pay me later. I'll keep it for you for a consideral amount of time, then you can pay me :cool:

Later
Robert ô¿ô

Its time to sell this car, If the price is too high make me a serious offer and I'll consider it. Please don't insult me, it really is a nice car.
Thanks
Robert:cool:

This car needs a good home, and if someone laid down $12,500 on the table it might just have a new owner. Take one more look before I decide to really keep it.

Thanks Robert

Back